Replace your new tab page with a personal reminder that you will die.
Build dread and stay humble throughout the day with the Mortalitab homepage replacement! Your screen probably has more pixels than you have hours in your entire life. Mortalitab displays a rectangle with one dark pixel for every hour you've already lived and one light pixel for every hour you have remaining, based on your birthday. The flashing white square is the current hour. What will you do with the hours you have left? FEATURES - Countdown to your death - Dark gray pixel for each hour you have lived - Light gray pixel for each hour you can expect to live, based on actuarial tables - Blinking pixel representing this precious instant of your life - A non-gender-specific reminder that despite your accomplishments, you are just a man - You will die - We all will die - Death is inevitable KEEP IN TOUCH Follow us on Twitter! For updates! At @rlordio
- (2017-10-02) tyler kerr: [opens new tab and sees my blinking mortality] hmm..maybe i don't really want to do this task for my employer during my own time. maybe i'll take my wife on a date or play with my cat. yes, that's better
- (2017-05-25) Dustin Michels: As masterfully made as it is morbid!
- (2017-03-21) Mikita Pridorozhko: But I'm already dead inside.
- (2015-06-19) Leon Niceday: Hey, are you sure we will all die? check the progress in science and technology ;)
- (2014-08-18) Theo Moule: Does not work