Use the Media Hint service to access the content you need on the internet.
Mediahint Extension Unblock access to websites blocked or censored in your country with MediaHint. MediaHint is ad-free and easy to use! Download now and enjoy your shows anywhere! Use with MediaHint Extension for best results!
- (2019-10-09) Malika S: I'm positively impressed : I got an answer to my mails within two hours and the problem was solved. It works fine again. Mediahint is not a perfect tool but it still allows me to watch some channel outside of the country. The most important is to know that when there is a problem somebody might actually care. Thank you.
- (2019-01-28) Alyssia White: Worked very intermittently - no reply from support on all three occasions trying to contact them. I'm out.
- (2018-11-24) Beowulf: Use to work great but it stopped working for Netflix about a year and a half ago and now it no longer works for Hulu.
- (2018-08-03) Lillian Kallman: Doesn't work and can't contact developer.
- (2018-07-31) Ciprian Cernat: paid. bleah.
- (2018-07-12) oblivioncounty: scam
- (2018-04-08) Graeme Lategan: I cannot get into the app - I am in Dubai and cannot link to it and i paid for it
- (2018-03-10) Ana Cristina T. Ramos: Even paying for it it doesn't work anymore...neither Netflix, Amazon, nothing.
- (2018-02-12) Michael S: Used to work great but the last 3 weeks have trouble every time I try to get BBC iPlayer. Support does notreply to e-mails.
- (2018-01-09) Vittorio Viegas: I use it to listen to Pandora and it works great!
- (2017-12-24) Randy Miller: Has yet to work- glad it's free for 7 days. Content on Netflix is the same with/without
- (2017-12-01) andrea andrea: la rai non si vede e quelli che si vedono sono gia in chiaro per i fatti loro.inutile
- (2017-10-10) Aravaa Kuka: Started opening new tabs endlessly after the 7-day trial went down. Had to delete it. I don't recommend this app to anyone.
- (2017-09-23) Sayed Mahmood Alawi: does not work anymore, no response from their support. will keep billing you too !
- (2017-09-20) Ethan Giers: spam.
- (2017-09-19) Alexander Burman: spam
- (2017-08-24) Ed: Used to be great, however after paying for another subscription, it doesn't work at all. The chrome extension won't even open now. And don't even try contacting the support, no-one ever replies. Very dissapointing.
- (2017-07-07) Lil T: Always worked great for me and I used it to watch BBC iPlayer, but now it doesn't seem to work on there. Still works everywhere else, but not BBC..
- (2017-06-14) Ben Cornell: Sadly, although it works for a short while, within a few minutes, the proxy screen comes up on Netflix and you have to constantly refresh just to get it working for a few minutes more.
- (2017-05-08) Phillip S: Took my money and dosen´t work, thanks Media Hint for nothing!!
- (2017-04-22) Mila Ortiz: this was working great. well worth the 3.95. but now the extension icon does not "turn on"
- (2017-04-17) It's just sitting there doing absolutely nothing. It constantly says "off" and never turns on.
- (2017-03-29) Maxi Gonzalez: asd
- (2017-03-24) Judy Whitehead: I used to use it for BBC, ITV, Am. Netflix It doesn't work anymore.
- (2017-03-20) Steve Jarvis: I have been using this for many years and it still works great. I have no reason to use it with Netflix UK. However the DNS settings modification to my router do stop Netflix from working since they have blocked MediaHint, hence 4 stars. This means I have to run MediaHint extension through Chrome.
- (2014-04-04, v:0.2.2) Harriet Miller: Why isn't Mediahint not working?
The icon is either on or off. But when I try to access a U.S. network it takes me to other websites on the internet. So it's not automatically taking me where it should. I signed up yesterday and I have no access to anything except for U.S. Netflix.
- (2014-04-04, v:0.2.2) Scott Barry: Access issues
I have the new trail version now installed in chrome and HBO.com is inaccessible cause it says i'm in Canada. Same thing when I try to access south park from a non Canadian website. Netflix and Colbert report still seem to work fin though.
- (2014-04-04, v:0.2.2) Yazzy F: New Paid Plan
The way you have just randomly switched to a app that has to be paid for is totally unfair. You haven't charged me before but now you want to charge for the same service. Very unimpressed, if you want to earn money you could make a different paid app with more features and leave the basic app free even if it means you have to include ads which would no bother me.
- (2014-04-03, v:0.2.2) Matthew Rochon: Bullshit
YOU SHOULD LET PEOPLE KNOW THATS ITS NO LONGER FREE SAYING ITS FREE THEN ASKING THEM TO SETUP AN ACCOUNT AND THEN HAVING USERS HIT A PAYWALL. YOU Plugin IS BULLSHIT AND I HOPE IT GETS REMOVED.
- (2014-04-02, v:0.2.1) Elisabeth Hochpöchler: Not working
People ... A while ago this worked fine. I use a laptop with issues. It only plays flvs fine with Linux, and since it isn't my laptop, I don't really care to look for the problem with Vista. So I use a USB boot device with Ubuntu 12.something. Problem: I can't kill the original OS so I use the try-version. Doing that every day. You keep changing the homepage every day right now, and today there was no way to install mediahint. I don't even get a button to install it. Also, it seems the homepage thinks I'm using Chrome. Which I don't. I use firefox, obviously. Fix this or I'll find an alternative, I do not have the time or the patience for this nonsense.
- (2014-04-02, v:0.2.1) Dianne Hillman: not working
cannot access Amazon.com prime
- (2014-03-30, v:0.2.1) Crystal Blake: not working
I just added it to Chrome and although the ext says it is on, it still doesn't allow me onto blocked US websites. help!
- (2014-03-30, v:0.2.1) Omar Oreo: not working
Not working anymore. Fix the bug!!!
- (2014-03-29, v:0.2.1) Chris M: Won't work for Youtube
Tried turning off and on again, nothing.
- (2014-03-28, v:0.2.1) fermin romero: media hint