Add the download button to Twitter's timeline. You can simply download the original quality image by clicking it!
When this extension is introduced, a "DL" button will appear in the tweet containing images in the Twitter's timeline. You can download images by simply clicking on it!
- (2020-02-04) shen tango: it seemd that it's not work
- (2019-10-04) Indira González Sutil: please update the extension, which stopped working with the new version of twitter
- (2019-09-22) Marana: Works but the biggest flaw is that it downloads unrelated images (I have the old twitter layout extension so I dunno if it has to do something with that) but if I wanna download something with alot of comments, often times I also download those images from those comments even though I just want the image posted originally.
- (2019-08-25) Hamza Khan: not working now.
- (2019-08-19) xiao luo: 此功能已经失效 it doesn`t work at all
- (2019-07-27) Dragomir Alexandru: doesnt work
- (2019-06-24) Ji Hoo Lee: how do I download the images into the file that I want?
- (2019-04-20) Vân Giang Nguyễn: did not work at all
- (2019-02-02) Hikigaya Ou: 太方便了！
- (2018-12-01) ZaCloud StriFair: It works (on timeline, not gallery view), but it always tries to download it to your default directory, and not the last-saved-to directory. It's a pain in the butt to have to pick my desired directory every single time I save a file. :(
- (2018-11-28) Arun Jayaramakrishnan: It would be better if i can download images when i search for photos
- (2018-09-16) Hunk Hari: dint work
- (2018-08-30) Henry Hoffman: Why did it take so long to find something that did this. Works perfectly with galleries.
- (2018-08-16) Tony -: Works exactly as described, absolutely awesome
- (2018-07-08) 四葉シグレ: 功能OK，但是按鈕經常失靈，要點開推文再點DL才能用。不如旁邊「twitter画像原寸ボタン」
- (2018-06-03) erina kimura: 클릭해서 안될때가 많습니다. 100% 받아지는게 아니라서 좀 불편하네요.
- (2019-09-11, v:2.2) Dante Internates: Icon is gone
After the new update of Twitter, the icon is gone to download