Flip/rotate page or html elements.
The extension that flips everything! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Flip/rotate the current page (just click the button) or apply the transformations to single html elements via context menu. The blue 'f' icon in the extension's button represents the current orientation of the page, while the red 'f' reflects the future state of the page, i.e. the orientation it will have when the button is clicked. You can change the default "whole page" transformations in the options page (right-click on the button and select Options). Options include: - autoFlip: automatically transform every new opened page - flipX: flip the page horizontally - flipY: flip the page vertically - rotate: set the rotation angle - animate: animate the transformation - contextMenu: enable the 'Flip this' context menu - highlight: highlight right-clicked html element (press and hold) - whitelist URL pattern: enable the extension only on URLs that match this regex pattern (e.g.: use 'google' to enable the extension only on URLs that contain the word 'google' in them) Made this extension just for fun and to experiment with css and the chrome api (and to trick some of my friends using autoFlip, an appropriate URL pattern and hiding the button:). See my other (_useful_) extension at https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/bnahceedpdkaiojgdpddkkdkmjkabfgb Transformations cannot be applied to all elements, some of them seem to be immune (like many anchor tags or spans), but they should work fine on all divs, images, paragraphs, etc... FALSE! Now (v2.15) you can flip nearly everything! -- NB: The extension will work only on new tabs (and by the way NOT in the Extension Gallery), so please refresh your tabs or open new ones in order for the extension to operate properly -- Also, don't worry, the extension doesn't collect any personal data, but the permission is required for the script to run on all pages. Change log: v0.2 - new highlight (outline) feature - works with spans and anchors - modified context menu (less clicks) - injected in all frames
- (2021-03-26) Orrin Gray: At first I thought it didn't work, but the tab I needed it for didn't allow it. I'll use another extension.
- (2021-03-11) Sunny Y: Great for flipping picture references for art without having to download - perf so far!
- (2021-01-28) george hammond: Does exactly what I need it to do
- (2020-12-08) Taylor Murphy: Can't even flip horizontally.. Should have tried another extension first
- (2020-11-27) RedSnt: Took a little setting up to work as expected, but otherwise did exactly what I wanted. I rarely encounter videos that require this, but now I have the tool for the job.
- (2020-10-08) Ernest Mwase: Beautiful piece of programming...
- (2020-07-22) Drazen Bjelovuk: Unpolished, cuts things off all the time.
- (2020-06-27) Jhonatan Gamer Br Pro: mano eu vou no youtube e uso a extensao para assistir deitado e nao da para ver nada do video
- (2020-04-15) m m: Doesnt work
- (2020-03-26) Emeri Wiello: Either something's wrong with my computer or the program is just slow but it won't work! I keep clicking the 'Flip horizontally' button but it doesn't do anything
- (2020-01-23) Fernando Teixeira: Just SUPER... Often, I watch vídeos who needs flip and FLIP THIS do it amazing... thank you so much.
- (2019-11-10) Michael18751: Does what it says
- (2019-10-10) Prashant Negi: doesnt work for youtube. The page rotates but then you are able to see only half the page/video and you cant move up and down the page to see the full video.
- (2019-09-15) Gorka Lopez: It seems to work overall but I wonder if there is a way to flip netflix content horizontally. It seems to stop working whenever I try to do this, and I will get audio with a black screen.
- (2019-09-03) Andrew Lampitt: Would love for it to work with Google Photos in Slideshow mode.
- (2019-08-27) Roi González Villa: Right after installation, I refreshed the page I wanted to flip, and was then able to use the button to flip the page. Not 5 stars because it doesn't flip videos when they go full screen (not sure if that's even possible with a chrome extension).
- (2019-07-30) Doesnt work
- (2019-07-08) Juan Pablo Bolano: It's false advertising. Doesn't flip nothing, just rotate the image.
- (2019-07-03) Ike Machover: In my last review I said it worked but wish it worked on other sites as well. However, I didn't realize this app doesn't work in Full Screen Mode for youtube or any other site. It does work on other sites though so that's a plus. Can developers plz fix this please? It would be 5 stars if you can make it full screen. But now it's only 3 stars.
- (2019-03-28) Ethan M: Works. I believe it has a bug though: This extension adds a blue-dotted border to selected HTML elements.
- (2019-03-15) Garrett Lewis: It gets the job done, however it breaks some websites in the process, and just makes them act buggy all around. Example: https://www.jstree.com/plugins/ > Contextmenu plugin > Right click on node name and it breaks. Right click on node icon and it works. Disable the extension, then you can right click the node anywhere (including the name) and it works properly. I also disabled the highlight option, but it still messes with the HTML elements and adds its own (which is probably the root cause of all of this). As a web developer, this is quite annoying.
- (2019-02-27) Cihangir Özdemir: Çalışmıyor
- (2019-02-19) Gomp WASARA: ใช้งานได้จริง ! เหมาะสำหรับ ฉายภาพ จากด้านหลัง และ เหมาะสุดๆ ในการวาง จอ ไว้ใต้กระจกหน้า รถยนต์ คล้ายๆ HUD เพื่อจะได้เปิด เว็บ ดู VDO หรือ TV online ระหว่างขับรถไกลๆ (ไคร ที่ใช้ครั้งแรก ให้คลิกขวาที่ icon ด้านบน เพื่อตั้งค่าก่อน จึงจะใช้ได้ นะครับ*)
- (2019-02-05) Now im stuck with tabs that always flip the wrong way
- (2018-12-19) giri kotte: Great extension when it works. All the features work except they work in a random manner irrespective of the option chosen.
- (2018-09-08) Vitor HdAR: Giving it a 5 because it done exactly what i wanted. Was trying to watch a video that was uploaded reversed and:install flip this; refresh page; right click on icon; choose horizontal flip and..boom i can read the words and people don't look weird anymore. Cheers!
- (2018-07-24) Fawwaz Khayyat: As others said, it causes the blue dotted outline to appear on HTML elements when right-click. More annoyingly, when I select a text and right-click it, the extension causes deselection of the text. So, I have to select the text again.
- (2018-06-07) ZOPY: Nice! Exactly what I was looking for!
- (2018-05-28) FYLGJA BANSHEE: 尋找這類擴充好久了～沒想到意外發現這個好棒！！！
- (2018-05-17) For Videos: Hi I liked your extension;) I would like to buy it. I'm ready to offer a fair price. My mail: [email protected]
- (2018-03-04) Михаил Флейтман: При исправление комментария на facebook исчезает комментарий (влияеит функция contextMenu). В Flip This нет функции blacklist чтобы исправить это
- (2018-03-04) Extremely buggy. Worked the first few times, but after a few times, stopped responding to actions and had multiple graphical errors, such as this one: https://i.imgur.com/xzTWBlz.png
- (2018-03-02) Gewel Gewelius: Recently it started to eat my CPU (I'm not using it for over 3 months). Removing it just in case
- (2017-10-04) mark elvis: wonderful ; also it is fun . I love it very much .
- (2017-08-30) Sergio Ivan: i really dont like this cuz it does not work idk why
- (2017-08-14) Katie: It didn't rotate Netflix.com, which is the only reason I wanted it.
- (2017-07-09) 39: fun to use, but this extension causes a blue dotted outline to appear on HTML elements that I right-click, making general web surfing more annoying.
- (2017-04-18) José de Jesús Calderón Aguilar: Funciona perfecto, todo es cuestion de configurarla al gusto.
- (2020-06-26, v:0.2.15) That Guy: How do I flip images?
Thanks for this app, I find it really useful. I have programmed the extension to flip vertically upon clicking. It works great for websites, but let's say I open a jpg image (stores on my desktop) within Chrome. I am no longer able to flip it when I click the extension. The button is grayed out, and it no longer works. Is this something you may fix in a future release? Thanks for any advice you can offer...
- (2019-07-06, v:0.2.15) Mikey Mike: Right click blue box text selection deselection issues
Whenever I right click selected text, this extension causes a blue box to appear around it for the duration of the mouse hold (holding and dragging will continuously highlight whatever is under the cursor) and it causes text to become deselected and even re-arranges text. Is there a way to solve this?
- (2019-06-24, v:0.2.15) Bernd Wechner: Brilliant an works wonderfully but a Facebook bug is a killer
Essentially when this is installed any spell check failure (red underlined text) I right click on and correct results in the whole edit box disappearing. Gone and unrecoverable. Losing all that I typed. Disable this extension and problem goes away.
- (2019-05-09, v:0.2.15) Derryll: Videos
I once was able to horizontally flip videos and then full-screen them with the flip. Now, when I enter full-screen, it reverts to the way it was before. I'm using the same website.
- (2019-02-05, v:0.2.15) Flipping pages
i have uninstalled this program, yet it still flips every new tab i create
- (2018-10-22, v:0.2.15) Luka Perić: Problem with deselection of highlighted text and interacting with text
Just as someone said in a review: "...More annoyingly, when I select a text and right-click it, the extension causes deselection of the text. So, I have to select the text again." I also have to add that when I right click on a text like a comment or an article, theres a big chance part of the text is moved into the next row or similar text movement distortion, please fix this
- (2018-04-08, v:0.2.15) Thanks
Thanks for the great extension, you rock, And the only one in the field offering this functionality. What I'd like is for the inversions to work for fullscreened windows also, that would be the best
- (2018-04-07, v:0.2.15) Видео
Видео зеркалит только в маленьком экране когда делаешь видео на весь экран видео перестаёт зеркалить исправьте пожалуйста этот глюк (короче говоря сделайте чтоб видео зеркалило не только в маленьком экране но и навесь экран) спасибо за внимание.
- (2017-10-19, v:0.2.15) Lance Shaler: Y Axis
X Axis at 0 degrees flip works perfectly. Y Axis at 0 degree flips up and off my screen. How do I keep the Y Axis flip on the screen?
- (2017-10-11, v:0.2.15) Marsha Andrews: Flip This app
I was able to flip a video once but now nothing and I don't know what I could be doing wrong. Can you help me?
- (2017-07-30, v:0.2.15) Kaj Toivola: Timer ;-?
Hello ! Is there possibility have timer to flip page ? like every 30sec ?