Kassi is a Kodi/XBMC Remote Control for Chrome
Kodi/XBMC Remote Control (Frodo) Remote Connects using TCP port (default 9090). Will work only with Frodo and above. If you have issues (problems) with the remote, create new issue here, https://github.com/goldenratio/xbmc-web-remote Also you can contribute, "pull requests" are accepted. Tips: - Keyboard shortcuts available, rollover on buttons to see the shortcut. - To control volume use "Ctrl + Up Arrow" and "Ctrl + Down Arrow" (for Mac users if "cmd + up arrow" and "cmd + down arrow" doesn't work, use 'Q' and 'W' keys respectively) You have to enable "Allow program on other system to control XBMC" option. You can find this under, System > Settings > Services > Remote Control Restart Kodi/XBMC and check if that option is still enabled. Note: This extension makes use of TCP port, do not confuse it with HTTP PORT. By default TCP port is 9090 if you haven't changed it leave it to default in settings. Note: If you are wondering why there is no username and password options, this extension connects using websocket over TCP port. Even if your XBMC has username and password confirgured don't worry about it, it will still connect. Cheers! ---------------------------------- ------- Change logs -------------- ---------------------------------- version 2.3.3 issue #24 Support multiple media centers issue #28 Keyboard shortcuts for prev/next track issue #29 Keyboard shortcut for "send text"? v 2.3.2 issue #27 added hibernate, suspend and quit options for shutdown panel v 2.3.1 issue #27 https://github.com/goldenratio/xbmc-web-remote/issues/27 v 2.3.0 issue #25 https://github.com/goldenratio/xbmc-web-remote/issues/25 v 2.2.6 1. Fixed issue #12 - https://github.com/goldenratio/xbmc-web-remote/issues/12 issue #13 - https://github.com/goldenratio/xbmc-web-remote/issues/13 2. Change extension name to "Kassi"
- (2019-11-16) ismail lary: j'aime
- (2019-10-26) Joao Barrionuevo: funciona con el teclado de mi Laptop
- (2018-05-12) Kostadin Mehomiyski: Doesn't support username and password authentication, which renders it useless. Moreover there is the beautiful Choros Web UI, so this is completely obsolete.
- (2018-03-21) Oscar de Jong: wow
- (2017-12-22) Shawn Osborne: Its Great
- (2017-12-11) Kal Ross: Needs work. Volume control and Home button for a start. Thanks for the work so far.
- (2017-06-01) Noah Krasser: Amazing!
- (2017-03-12) Kishor Mohite: Can't control the volume from it, can anyone help? Rest all is good.
- (2016-12-04) Johnny McCrescent: Stable and works nicely But the other app "Play to Kodi" has more features like Queue Playlist Favourites - I'm keeping of them on.. This App "Kassi" looks a lot nicer
- (2016-11-28) karim boubi: tellement pratique avec un Raspberry openelec kodi
- (2016-11-22) Brennero Pardo: It's simple yet functional. But I was wondering if there is an option where I can save 2 Kodis in the same remote, because I can't seem to find this option if there is one. Great control!!
- (2016-10-24) Lucas Velásquez Peláez: I love this extension!
- (2016-10-21) Ömer Geziciler: işleri çok kolaylaştırıyor.
- (2016-08-27) Not working for me on Chromebook. Spent too much time troubleshooting. Bye
- (2016-07-16) Jaime Salinas Fernandez: Excelente aplicación de control remoto para mi sistema KODI.
- (2016-06-24) Cliff Wilson: Doesn't work. I have several Kodi instances and have several Yatse instances controlling them. it's not lack of knowledge - there's only IP address and port. Error connecting.
- (2016-06-20) Bommy Tian: Monetize your extension traffic We can help you to monetize your browser extension. ****For better users experience and higher revenue!*** *The average ARPU is $ 0.004! *Shorter payment term! High revenue share! *24/7 customer support *GEOs: All countries, the whole world *My email/skype: [email protected] *website: http://goo.gl/iNQZzX
- (2016-05-30) Andrew Dillon: This is exactly what I have been looking for. Even with your phone it still takes longer than it should to type in a repo address Now I can use the keyboard on my PC with greater speed. Thank you very much Kassi dev Freaking outstanding!!
- (2016-05-12) abid ali: Need volume buttons. In addition, visualization of addons installation should be added at remote end as there is no memory issues in PC as compared to android devices
- (2016-04-17) Wolfgame: Very good controller, my go to for the majority of the time. However, I have to use another controller to adjust the volume. Recommended additions would be volume control, the ability to toggle between the player and the interface (tab key when using a keyboard directly connected), a timeline display, and the ability to launch as an app from the tray.
- (2016-04-16) रितेश सर्राफ: The best plugin for Kodi on Chromium
- (2016-04-06) the pixelbody: very useful, just missing to seek in the timeline
- (2016-02-15) John Agius: best programme and movies player ever
- (2016-02-15) Toti Fanara: Wouldn't connect to Kodi despite everything being set. Can access Kodi via web server, android Yatse app and iOS Syba app, but this extension just won't work. Glad it does for others, in my case was a no go.
- (2016-02-11) mike pirrone: nice
- (2018-01-28, v:2.3.3) 芳賀俊介: Stopped working on Chrome
It used to work, but stopped working on Chrome extension. TCP port 9090 is opened (confirmed with telnet). What's very strange is that the same extension work perfectly fine on firefox. This could be chrome specific issue? My KODI: Linux osmc 4.9.29-13-osmc #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Dec 21 17:18:07 UTC 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux
- (2016-10-22, v:2.3.3) kodi
wot do i pt as ip address
- (2016-06-09, v:2.3.3) Andrew Dillon: Stopped working
Worked before but now it will not connect. Using Chrome on Windows 10.
- (2016-05-12, v:2.3.3) S D: help cant get started
need port ip address etc
- (2016-04-25, v:2.3.3) Илья Шолохов: Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension . I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 550$ .We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail:[email protected] Dmitrii
- (2016-04-20, v:2.3.3) Tanya K: stopped working
Hi Kassi stopped working for me on my login. Cannot connect to kodi on rpi3. I can use Kassi on the same laptop from another login. What could be the problem?
- (2016-02-10, v:2.3.3) Tim Bijker: KODI 15 / OpenELEC
Hi, I can't getting it working on KODI 15 / Openelec on a RaspberryPi. what to do?
- (2016-01-23, v:2.3.3) Zaheer Alam: HTTP support
Can't this work with the HTTP port?
- (2015-12-19, v:2.3.3) Moti Radomski: Thumbs up!
Just a quick thumbs up and a big THANK YOU for implementing my suggestion for keyboard shortcuts for prev/next. Thank you, great great work!! I'm using this extension on an hourly basis :)
- (2015-12-10, v:2.3.3) Ronald Carter: how do you get kodi
on google computer