Free Remote Support and Remote Access from your Chrome browser
Free Remote Support and Remote Access from your Chrome web browser Overview : Zoho Assist is a web-based application that helps you provide technical support to your customers from a remote console. Using Zoho Assist's Chrome Extension, you can access, manage, and establish control over your remote PCs, laptops, and mobile devices in just a few clicks directly from your Chrome browser. Key Features : Initiate an instant or scheduled remote support session directly from your browser. Mass Deployment for Unattended Remote Access. Firewall and Proxy friendly. Instant Chat. Clipboard Sync. User-Account Control Compatibility. 256-bit AES Data Encryption. Cross-Platform Support. Note : You can continue using our free version with a limited set of features, or purchase our paid edition to enjoy the full benefits.
- (2021-02-03) Mark Sterling: We love this app. We use it company wide, and now that they added Video and Voice, it is even more awesome. These guys take security seriously.
- (2019-01-08) Shiv kumar Purabia: nice
- (2018-08-28) ilia hashemi: so bad
- (2018-06-20) PropertySafe Australia: This is a great extension, however the url has recently changed from meeting.zoho.com/assist-start to meeting.zoho.com/meet-start. The extension has not been updated to match and has resulted in 404 errors which have confused our users. Please correct this and we will update our review.
- (2018-06-12) cherry Rosales: its really free.. I love using it.. thank you for this
- (2018-06-04) Uzi Forex: E' solo un trial NON È GRATUITO PER NIENTE!
- (2018-06-01) Ken Cline: I can't say if I like it or not. I can't get past the email validation to actually try the application. I receive the verification code, enter it into the validation form, and receive the "your email has been added" message, but every time I try to login, I get sent back to the "your account isn't verified" screen to go through the validation process once again. Fix this and I may actually be able to try to use it.
- (2018-04-10) Ronnie Coale: I send the email invite, takes me to "page isn't working." Tried multiple times.
- (2017-11-19) Robert Kowton: What a fantastic app!! My 75-year-old father was having printer issues. I was trying to get him to give me the access code for Chrome Remote desktop, but he could not figure it out. So I started searching the Chrome store and came across Zoho Remote desk. To my amazement, I added the extension, emailed the link to a new session. He clicked the link, then clicked download and 2 minutes or less I was connected. I was able to resolve his offline issues with his HP Officejet 6600. We had to restart his computer several times, but each time his computer restarted, I started a new session, emailed him the link and I would connect. I have used Chrome remote desktop in the past, but it times out. Going forward Zoho remote desktop is my goto for remote support. If you need to monetize this app to keep it alive, offer a one-time use fee and also, a monthly fee for heavier users. I will gladly pay to keep this app alive. Thank you to the developers for creating such a user-friendly app. Rob from Canada.
- (2017-10-12) Elizabeth Senechal: It's not free!! Don't say it's free when it's not...?
- (2017-04-10) Charles Myrick: This is exactly what I've needed to help my customers!
- (2017-04-10) Link for "Access Remote computers in Unattended mode" no longer working.
- (2017-02-15) Gaz Lodge: Not the fastest but thats ok since its free. More importantly it gets around UAC with a funky "service mode" 5 start for that alone :-)
- (2016-11-23) Oleg Bolden: Очень интересно :)
- (2015-12-18) Paul B.: Very nice for free. Limitations as I see them are, no clipboard or file sharing, and low bandwidth. The bandwidth problem could be helped a bit by an option to turn off the desktop background. But otherwise, simple to connect and use. If the pro version is better on speed, it will be a viable option for many.
- (2015-11-20) Otavio ' EiDaN ' Felix: Fácil de usar e bem leve.
- (2015-08-28) quang hung Lai: rat huu ich
- (2015-08-21) Orlando Alfaro: Muy buena extension!
- (2015-02-11) Javier Groning: Just awesome!! and if they can keep the pricing for pro that reasonable soon there will be no other out there who can compete.
- (2021-01-06, v:2.1) Michael Powell: Instructions
Is there a user manual?
- (2020-07-08, v:2.1) Barbara Gschwind: I need to join session number 182253110
I need to join this support session number with a technician: 182253110
- (2018-10-29, v:1.3) jeff johnson: remote
I added your app to my computer- then there are zero instructions after that- How can I access my computer? I have not connected anything or any computer yet as there was never another screen asking
- (2018-07-24, v:1.3) victor toso: Zoho Remote simultaneously with Chrome Remote
I am having trouble getting Chrome Remote Desktop to work reliable for me at home to connect to the office. My associate logs in regularly and successfully. Can I set up Zoho as my remote while he uses Chrome Remote Desktop? or?
- (2018-06-20, v:1.0) Brian Watters: URL Change
Hello, the URL appears to have changed, will this plugin be updated to reflect the changes ? BRW
- (2017-11-30, v:1.0) I'm using Kickbox
and my system remote and commands fail? Called KickBox and not too happy with there tec support
- (2017-11-18, v:1.0) John Bhakta: Zoho Assist App vs Extension
What are the differences between the App and Extension?
- (2017-08-08, v:1.0) Ashok Kaushik: Key Forgotten
Hi I have forgotten my remote access key , plz
- (2017-02-27, v:1.0) David Kernaghan: ChromeBook
Will this work with getting remote access to a chromebook? Thanks dave
- (2016-09-27, v:1.0) Chris Burrows: Removing the older Zoho Assist
When are you going to take down the older Zoho Assist extension or at least post on that chrome extension page, like this one, that it is no longer supported? (last updated July 2015)
- (2016-09-06, v:1.0) Fred T.A: Connecting to machine
I'm guessing the machine you are trying to connect to can't bee sleeping/hibernating right? Just wondering about saving power
- (2016-09-04, v:1.0) Mark Edwards: email address
I hate good apps from dumb ass programmers what the hell is my email address? I am on my desktop in my browser!! and how do I set it up? damn, delete this as too stupid to bother. THINK BEFORE YOU RELEASE!!!