Use Control+Shift+Space delete the message under the cursor.
In Slack, use Control+Shift+Space to delete the message under the cursor.
- (2019-09-12) Steven Cafarelli: It doesn't work at all for me.
- (2019-09-06) Barry: doesn't work
- (2018-12-21) Matěj Fouma: It doesn't delete the messages :D
- (2018-10-02) Taiko Zürich: Doesn't delete any messages! They are merely hidden until the page is refreshed...
- (2018-09-17) Frederick Jung: Doesn't delete any messages! Just hides them on the Browser for a moment.
- (2018-09-08) Renee Barratt: the messages disappear from the screen, but come right back as soon as you refresh the window. Waste of time.
- (2018-08-08) Iriz Galang: when you refresh, the message comes back
- (2018-07-18) Denis Mardari: Doesn't work in macOS
- (2018-02-23) nami suke: not working... OS: WIN8.1 Chrome: 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build)
- (2018-02-02) JNeal: Doesn't work at all
- (2017-10-20) M K: I used slack delter, it's garbage and only works with private message not by group. also, its paid version. But this app is awesome ! just Ctrl+ALT+space ! that's it.. saves a lot of time. Awesome Developer!!!
- (2017-04-18) Matija Erceg: Thanks for updating with a fix. Seems to work like a charm now.
- (2017-12-06, v:5.0.2) Maheshwaran R K: Extension Icon
Hi, I am unable to see the extension icon in chrome extension bar after added it to my chrome browser. But when i check whether it is added in extension manager, yes it was added and enabled. Please let me know where to find the icon/button to use it?