This simple extension adds your elemental damage and elemental elite damage to your official diablo 3 profile page.
The new damage rows are added in the attributes section, right over your sheet damage. (See the provided screenshot) v1.1: - Added set bonuses - Added tooltips v1.0.1: - Added support for HTTPS
- (2019-03-19) TwistMaster Deluxe: Thanks for creating and sharing but this is not working as of March 18, 2019
- (2016-11-15) Engimann “yah boy engimann” mounts: does what it says to
- (2016-07-11) Jose Machado: Doesn't work anymore.
- (2016-06-20) Bommy Tian: Monetize your extension traffic We can help you to monetize your browser extension. ****For better users experience and higher revenue!*** *The average ARPU is $ 0.004! *Shorter payment term! High revenue share! *24/7 customer support *GEOs: All countries, the whole world *My email/skype: [email protected] *website: http://goo.gl/iNQZzX
- (2016-02-28) NeK Hursty: Hey not sure if this is only on my comp but am getting a error with this now. Where the element damage nums used to be displayed there is a Error link. Have they blocked its use or can you please update if possible? ;) Cheers NeK
- (2016-02-15) Alexandr Taranin: Говнище перестало работать
- (2014-11-08) Jin Jun “JJ” Koon: Broken on the latest update to the Blizzard - Diablo III profile webpage.
- (2014-09-02) Richard Reichenbach: Awesome, does exactly what it says. I would really like it if you could add additional items to display, like Mainstat or CDR. Having only 5 is annoying if I want to look at CDR but it isn't in the top 5 stat boosts.
- (2014-06-13) Goda “DOZERNIS” Tamás: Awesome tool! Great job thanks! Shame that the Blizzard web dev team was unable to solve this "problem" for 2+ years now.
- (2014-06-13) Lite Power: nice one
- (2014-06-03) Tim Clayton: Thanks so much. It's sad that a Chrome plugin can do this, and Blizzard can't in THEIR OWN GAME.
- (2014-05-31) Mythical_PIxel: Please include stats for thorns. The Crusader has the ability to stack thorns and buff them with skills and passives, gear and set bonuses.
- (2014-05-27) Jonathan: Works just as it says, simple and clean.
- (2014-05-26) Klaus Strießnig: What is happening, if there is more than one +elemental-dmg? (example: +fire dmg and +poison dmg) Something that would be great: if it also shows the real dps for a skill. Example: Active Skills Cluster Arrow: dmg (+ elemental dmg) + skill dmg Sentry: dmg (+ elemental dmg) + skill dmg ...
- (2014-05-26) Bourbon Crow: Awesome extension and it will be even better when set bonuses are counted in! and a suggestion maybe you could make it check for DMG passives
- (2014-05-25) Thomas Miller: This is brilliant! Thanks very much for this!
- (2014-05-25) Chris Newman: Nice
- (2014-05-25) Ernst du Plessis: Great work!
- (2014-05-24) Mohammad L: awesome
- (2014-05-24) Benedikt Floto: Works perfectly and is immensely useful. Can only recommend it
- (2014-05-24) Александр Осипов: Nice!!! 1000000 => 1 000 000???
- (2014-05-24) Maz Smith: Works great, shame the website doesn't support paragon levels though.
- (2014-05-23) Benjamin Philipson: 10/10 works like a charm.
- (2014-05-23) sean johnson: Works great, so much nicer.
- (2014-05-23) CHAOSANDJC: About time someone made this!
- (2016-09-08, v:1.1) Not working
Really a shame,worked well for so long.
- (2016-08-08, v:1.1) Magic Man: ERROR Diablo 3 Profile +
Google translation, do not speak English, speak German Hello, for many months, Error message in Chrome, Error message in Firefox.
- (2016-03-02, v:1.1) Grego “Gr3go” K.: error
- (2016-02-24, v:1.1) Jackomack: no longer functions
I get an error as of recent
- (2016-02-18, v:1.1) Kritzinger Service Station: Not Working
Battle Net updated their website now the extension no longer works, it needs an update as well.
- (2016-02-17, v:1.1) Ольга Таранина: Broken
- (2015-10-05, v:1.1) Dave Mathieu: Broken
I'm not sure if Chrome updating or 2.3. I think it was after Chrome updated. However this no longer works. Can it be fixed?
- (2015-10-01, v:1.1) Chris L: Broken? As of patch 2.3?
Broken as of recently? I no longer see elemental damage on the profile pages of characters. sadface :(
- (2015-08-16, v:1.1) Kelennis: Network fail
Newtwork failed lol
- (2014-11-07, v:1.1) Tony Carpenter: broken
Currently I am getting an error on all my characters.