This official app notifies you when anyone on the Vinesauce Team goes online on Twitch!
This is the official Vinesauce app for stream notifications! A notification will be sent when a member of the Vinesauce Team goes live on Twitch. (Temporary) How to use in other browsers: http://bit.ly/vinesaucealertbrowsers
- (2020-10-14) Little Norwegians: It keeps enabling re-enabling VinesauceIsHope stream notifications. Great respect for VarietyIsHope, but would like the option to disable the option
- (2020-07-20) Blue Moon: Keeps enabling the VinesauceIsHope stream notifications without any warning. Annoying.
- (2019-06-03) Kataklyst: When it first came out I'd get notifications. Lately it seems to only go off 10% of the time.
- (2018-10-06) BrindaTatsuki: This is useful sometimes, but I just got a notification that Vinny's playing Mega Man 8. He finished that game a while ago. At this time he's been streaming for about an hour but he's not going to be playing any Mega Man game today, so... What the heck alert?
- (2018-08-04) Aquazoe: its great, but recently the alerts havent popped up. :( i hope it gets fixed soon
- (2018-06-15) nokia arab ringtone extended mix: Very good extension, but please consider adding stream online time, always getting nervous when I'm late. Maybe louder sound too.
- (2017-11-14) Ziggylata: Worked great at first, now I dont get any alerts when they happen. I get them all at once randomly for streams that arent even online. Ive asked about it in the vinesauce discord and no one feels like even answering me, let alone solving my problem. Ill randomly be on youtube and get 6 alerts for vinnys stream for example. I wish I could even get an answer but they just dont feel like it.
- (2017-11-09) Houston S: Very helpful for knowing when the Vinesauce streamers are streaming. Although it sometimes says that Vinny is streaming something when he isn't actually online.
- (2017-10-12) Pwnage Block: Nice extension that gets the job done! It'd be nice to have the option of seeing the stream title instead of the game being played. Also, an option for linking directly to the player, instead of the stream page. (E.g.: player.twitch.tv/?channel=vinesauce instead of www.twitch.tv/vinesauce)
- (2017-09-30) daktah: would like to see the ability to add your own channels to notify for
- (2017-09-24) Zoey Schutt: Much faster than Twitch's notifications.
- (2017-09-20) Erick FTW: Great ~~~~~
- (2017-09-18) Bobbly Blueberry: It's perfect for someone like me who doesn't always have Twitch open.
- (2017-09-18) Alfredo Espinoza Stagi: Gracias dude !
- (2017-09-05) Mark Smith: It works most of the time, but times like right now it freezes. It says Vinny is online playing 'Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle' but when I click the link it says he's offline. It's been there since I came online a few hours ago and the last time he was streaming was'20 hours ago'. The last time it froze it was the same game in the title. Maybe the '+' symbol is causing issues?
- (2017-08-27) Jake Stavroff: Works great, I can check if any of the streamers are on just by glancing at the corner of my browser window. That's pretty freaking great.
- (2017-08-26) Animated Wolf: Was full of maximum BEP. Could do with more BAP.
- (2017-08-23) Hannah P: Great extension, much faster than Twitch's email notifications! Only complaint is that it would be nice if you could change the alert noise and set custom ones for each streamer.
- (2017-08-20) Jake Storkamp: Exactly as advertised with good options, although it's missing 2 people. The option to add your own custom twitch streamers would be nice too, but this was just released.
- (2017-08-20) A-K S.: Works very well and seems to be low on resources. No longer need to keep Chatty open at all times on the other screen, which can end up being a memory hog.
- (2017-08-18) ryan .clark: Thanks this is really helpful
- (2017-08-13) Blake Xavier: If Vinny likes it, it is quality.
- (2017-08-12) Tone - San: Very Helpful
- (2017-08-12) Kasey Reeves: Where is GPM's notif?
- (2017-08-10) Lannzerist: very nice and convenient, thank you for making this