From The Creator Of GBFRaiders, A Chrome Extension That Shows A List Of Current Raids For GBF Right In Your Browser
Find raids for Granblue Fantasy without going to GBF Raiders or Tweetdeck! Select which raids to follow in the options and then click on the extension icon to see the last 20 raids! Click on the join button to copy the raid's id to your clipboard!
- (2020-01-04) Raphael Eduardo: NAH
- (2019-09-26) yukika yanagi: 無法使用
- (2019-03-25) Sherlerk FunHouse: The auto join feature with viramate suddenly stop working today(March 25th). It just went to Enter ID page.
- (2019-03-24) Abd Walid: this tool will much better if you add search menu when click extension button than click extension then click option
- (2018-10-17) John Doe: doesn't work 90% of the time
- (2018-09-29) When you click on the extension and press the Stop button it changes color and text, but then when you reclick the extension after stopping (or starting?) it's changed back to a red stop button, making it impossible to know when the extension is actually running or not which is kinda important considering you're waiting for raids. The instant join is good though and having the popups on my computer are great too, but enabling the tool is just bad.
- (2018-08-21) Marco Mango: It is convenient and very easy to use for a free extension. It saves you a tab/window of chrome. However, it is not working most of the time. It is inconsistent and very unreliable.
- (2018-08-02) Roky Zevon: sometime it's a good app, but in most of time i got a "No raids loaded yet!" message, and it can not work.
- (2018-07-24) Rhythmless Ninja: Down most of the time now, don't bother.
- (2018-07-03) Brandon Phan: Perfect for what I want, fast easy raids.
- (2018-06-30) jaime perea: meguta
- (2018-05-27) Loli In a Box: its meh, down half the time and that half is during when important events are up
- (2018-05-01) xiaogao 409: It's great when it work,however sometimes it can not receive raiders message for long time, or just show number on icon but when you hit it you cannot see any raiders info. When this happen and you open add-in setting it shows "No raids loaded yet!" I'm in China mainland and using SS to get through GFW, I don't know what caused this problem and whether it happen outside China. But anyway its really helpful if it works.
- (2018-03-25) Kuon: You can't scroll down in the options to see most of the raids nor can you see the save options. I still love it otherwise, but it needs an update. Edit: There seems to be a bit of an issue where I can't see the raids pop-up nor can I see anything in the options.
- (2018-02-03) AW Watching Account: Best Tool
- (2017-12-26) Clayton Potrzeba: Excellent, thanks for making GBF that much easier. It's worth noting that on Canary (which I use partially because of some GBF UI problems that aren't present on that version of Chrome) you can't scroll the GBF Raiders options UI. I have to zoom out very far to see raid selections below say, Gabriel. Beta Chrome so whatever, it works perfectly on the stable path. Thanks!
- (2017-12-15) chamber anchor: Really useful, reduce time form hero-list page to Viramate entrance. A strange problem, the program often stays at the "copied" stage, and the game home page just doesn't change. Viramate is not activated even if Viramate's ID is set correctly. And I have to enter the raid mannuly through click Viramate. Maybe it has some to do with my poor network. Thanks for sharing, hope the problem can be fixed.
- (2017-12-06) Mitsuhiro Kun: An essential tool for any self-respecting GBF player.
- (2017-10-27) Dechi NC: 一键舔婊,很爽
- (2017-08-20) Jonn Robbiel Factor: This is awesome but seems to desync to viramate quite a lot if you leave it idle for a while. It has happened a few days now. I mean, I leave my PC idle for 3-5 days straight. Everytime I use my PC when morning comes, I'd have to disable/re enable it to work again with viramate.
- (2017-08-12) Freddy Igreda: Works pretty well in compared to other existant Raifinders.