Keep a constant eye on the button countdown.
View button timer at all times, as well as the correlating color you would receive if you pressed it. You can also set an alarm to go off where there are a certain number of seconds remaining. It will then either make a tab with /r/thebutton open active, or create a new tab with /r/thebutton. Update 1.1: When the alarm goes off, it checks to see if you currently have /r/thebutton open. If you do, it sets that tab to active for immediately clicking. Otherwise, it opens a new one and sets that to active. You can now set an alarm for any number of seconds, no more predetermined values. Reconnection is now greatly improved, no more negative digits. ------------------------------- Update 1.0.5: Added more options for alert, and the option to disable the countdown and only show the color variants. Update 1.0.4: You can now adjust the volume of the alert Update 1.0.3: Set a custom alert on the options page Update 1.0.2: Click on the icon to open /r/thebutton Update 1.0.1: Added hidpi icons
- (2016-05-22) Andrew Irino: RIP Button 2015
- (2015-09-06) C'était une expérience sur Reddit apparemment, et maintenant ça affiche que l'expérience est terminée! L'alarme ne marche plu.
- (2015-07-22) Dan Pence: My only question... Why has it started up again? It's counting down and resetting just like it was in the hayday of /r/thebutton.
- (2015-06-08) AJ Weber: It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the extension
- (2015-06-06) Na.N
- (2015-04-19) Jordan B: Now I can see the Button's progress 24/7!
- (2015-04-10) Taylor Udy: Works perfect/
- (2015-04-10) Jorge García Tíscar: All hail the Button
- (2015-04-06) Brendan O'Leary: Updates in real time with /r/TheButton... no delay! Links straight to the site. Changes color with clicker flare. Very impressed.
- (2015-04-06) Stephanie Burke: Very cool! thank you!
- (2015-04-06) Josh Tatum: Simple, clean, does what it says. It's so comforting to see that little circle cycling colors, knowing I haven't missed 0000. Good for Pressers and Shadists alike.
- (2015-04-06) Mr. G Bigg: now i can sit at easy knowing i will be alerted when my time comes
- (2015-04-05) John Roland Roger von Habsburg-Jagiellon-Romanov: Why does it need my browser history?
- (2015-04-05) Fabian Kupferschmid: Watch the button. Watch it. Click it only when necessary.
- (2015-04-05) Saint Pauly: Thank you for giving me the freedom to close that tab!
- (2015-04-05) Jake Flinthart: Works great, especially with the new update. If I'm going to spend this click, I might as well make it worthwhile.
- (2015-04-05) Kirkmania: Such a well built little extension, I may well nab myself a red flair yet!
- (2015-04-05) Ender Fedaykin: Very cool, thanks!
- (2015-04-05) Kota: Great. Stay one step ahead of filthy non-pressers.
- (2015-04-04) Brant Axt: Neat, small, efficient, and satisfies my addiction..
- (2015-04-04) Kyle: fellow redditor, great job...
- (2015-04-04) Stefanos Ioannou: very well! :)
- (2015-04-04) Alistair Gellan: Great addon.
- (2015-04-04) Jim Barr: Unbelievably awesome!
- (2015-04-04) Joseph Long: You beautiful human being, you have saved many from being too late for the coming.
- (2015-11-24, v:184.108.40.206) Andrew Gerding: code
Hi there, I'm thinking of setting up something similar for a work project. I was wondering if i could sample the code you made for this. I'd greatly appreciate it. [email protected]