Replace the maddening face of Tony Abbott with cute little kittens
Australian politics getting you down? Sick and tired of Tone's mug all over the shop? Calm down and chill out because there's an alternative - replacing Tone's face with pictures of cute little kittens. Much nicer.
- (2017-05-03) Ali Kord: Works as promised. Great job and thank you.
- (2015-11-04) Zhanna Luchezarova: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Stop Tony Meow" for a very good price. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-08-02) Sean Macfarlane: Great
- (2015-07-16) Vivian Edwards: The internet is a much more pleasant place without Abbott's face all over the place :P
- (2015-01-13) It can't filter everything, but I see more kittens than Tony now and that's worth five stars.
- (2015-01-06) charz lily: great idea, doesn't work on chrome
- (2014-09-14) Sandra Mae: At last, I can read the news without a gag reflex commonly associated with finding a maggot in one's hamburger. The kittens are cute.
- (2014-09-07) ambiguousaesthetic: This is the best thing in the world... if only it woorked on google images! So much catties =(^o_o^)=
- (2014-08-08) Emma Osborne: This is one of the best things I've ever installed. Will help me get through until #OneTermTony is gone!
- (2014-06-26) Jasmin Pinnington: Such a great idea, but not working for me in Chrome.
- (2014-06-23) Todd Dunk: Best plugin :)
- (2014-06-14) Peter Wood: Good for mental health!
- (2014-06-03) Aiden Huxley: This is the height of human existence.
- (2014-05-29) Lana Mackey: This works on pages other than Facebook and Google (for me). Though I've noticed since I installed this I get pop-up ads that my ad blocker can't block.
- (2014-05-24) Michael Bell: My news browsing is much happier now, I smile more. Somehow, the world is a better place.
- (2014-05-24) Kirsten Day: I love this
- (2014-05-23) Shannon Whelan: Purr-faced mews to soothe the pain of having this tyrant as PM.
- (2014-05-22) Shannon Driscoll: When this works on Facebook also it'll get 5 stars from me. Otherwise, perfect!
- (2014-05-15) Shaun Beckley: Happy with this. the only way to make it better is just to replace his head with a cats head (or monkey)!
- (2014-05-02) Soul Star Radio: I LOVE you guys. Thank you. It doesn't work on every single image, but most of the times it does and that's just such a great relief.
- (2014-04-26) Jordan Russell: love it! doesnt show up till the page has stopped loading for google chrome on windows 7
- (2014-04-23) Ben Wells: This deserves 5 starts just for the idea. it works well from my quick testing, but even if it only worked sometimes it would still be worth 5 stars.
- (2014-04-23) Erin White: Cats > Tone
- (2014-04-22) Nick Crawley: 5* idea with 1* reliability - I still see too much of Tony Abbott's face for me to give this more than 3*s
- (2014-04-13) Christopher Marston: I'm grateful for any means to removing Tony Abbott's half-witted head from my field of vision. Thank you!