Replace images of Donald Trump with cute little kittens
If you're anything like me, you're truly over seeing pictures of the Donald and his entourage everywhere in the media. If a website attempts to display an image of Trump and the image is tagged or titled with his name, then you'll get a cute kitten instead. It's so theraputic and is a very effective stress reliever. It also deals with pictures of Melania, Tunbull and some other irritating reality tv 'celebrities and douchebag politicians. Now with support for Nigel Farage v 004 - fixed bug when content served over https. Added support for blocking Tony Abbott and Pauline Hanson v 005 - added support for Drumpf and Dutton. Thanks for the idea David! v 006 - added Kellyanne Conway by popular request.... v 007 - added Israel Folau. For Danny.
- (2020-03-30) sam bishop: It doesn't seem to work. It'll change maybe 10% of the pictures. Too bad. I was looking forward to not looking at him going forward.
- (2019-10-09) Laura Whitaker: Anything to help with my blood pressure is appreciated. I've had this extension for years and I love it.
- (2019-02-15) Was great until they added the Kardashians on, now it's just really confusing. Wish there was a way to keep them separate/choose which to turn to kittens!
- (2017-12-26) AL B: doesnt quite work all of the time
- (2017-03-22) AK Benjamin: Wonderful.
- (2017-02-17) Patricia Leeb: Unfortunately the kittens overlay goes away if you scroll the page. I had to keep reloading the page to restore the kitten pictures.
- (2017-02-09) Faren Bachelis: When it works (maybe 50%) it's wonderful! I've told countless friends about it. Now please develop one for Kellyanne ConArtist!
- (2017-01-24) Carolyn Callner: Makes the world 100x better
- (2017-01-20) Cesar Gallardo: Superb idea but I wish the name didn't remind me of the thing I want to block
- (2017-01-06) Takes care of most pictures, but a few photos of the orange blob make it through. Then I cry a little, and weep for the future.
- (2016-12-22) T. de Kimpe: A fun extention. It ownly dosn't replace all pictures. (such as if you google donald trump and go to pictures or just stay in the resould tab)
- (2016-12-22) B Wilson: What a relief! Even if every picture isn't changed, many are. A definite improvement.
- (2016-12-21) Eidilia Thomas: This extension is a wonderful idea but it doesn't catch all photos of the orange menace and that is sad.
- (2016-12-18) Brandon Taff: catches most --and thats not bad- very helpful
- (2016-12-14) Mark Whitton: Works well. Allows me to forget about the coming Trump apocalypse for a moment.
- (2016-12-13) Lauren B. Davis: I WISH it worked. Can't get it to work on FB, or on Google searches, alas.
- (2016-12-12) Daria Dziarmaga: Hahaha thank you !! :D
- (2016-12-12) Gemma: It works but not everywhere. It didn't work in Google's SERPs.
- (2016-12-10) Sarah Latimer: Best thing since the election. It IS therapeutic.
- (2016-11-09) Mark Edwards: doesn't work on all images, but it's pretty good as long as the images are labelled. I'm finding my browsing experience much more relaxing now I don't have to look at Donald Trump all the time....
- (2019-11-09, v:0.0.7) James Hiner: Name adding
can you please add Mitch McConnel
- (2019-11-05, v:0.0.7) Nice Cat: Please block all Dems and Rebubs
Please block all fascist leaders all together: Democrats & Republicans.
- (2017-10-18, v:0.0.6) Ahhh!!! I see his ugly mug again!!
Please make it stop! on Yahoo main page.
- (2017-02-09, v:0.0.5) Faren Bachelis: Kellyanne Conway Kittens
I love your tRump Kittens extension and have told all my FB friends about it. It's not 100% on all sites, but better than nothing. I would PAY for one for Kellyanne ConArtist if you offer one. Sick of looking at her mug. Thanks!
- (2016-12-16, v:0.0.5) Cassie Johns: no kittens
My computer claims that Trump Kittens is installed, and I have an icon on my desktop. Sadly, no kittens have appeared to save me from seeing Voldemort. I mean Trump. No, actually I mean Trumpdemort. Help!
- (2016-12-12, v:0.0.4) Help- Trump Kittens not working
Hi, My Trump Kittens isn't working. I installed it, but nothing happens. Still the same distressing face. My OS is 10.9.5. Please help. Thanks,