Displays details about forgotten attack wave zones.
Versions up to and including 0.4.0 used to gather statistics regarding forgotten attacks. This was removed in 0.5.0 as obsolete. Now also available for other browsers as a userscript in OpenUserJS.org! https://openuserjs.org/scripts/petui/Tiberium_Alliances_Wavy Changes: 0.5.4 (2016-04-23) - Added support for patch 16.3 0.5.2 (2016-03-19) - Added support for patch 16.2 0.5.1 (2015-02-20) - Restored automatically marking Forgotten reports as read. This was previously a side effect of the statistics gathering 0.5.0 (2015-02-19) - Changed forgotten base scan distance from 10.5 to 10 - Added wave count - Removed statistics gathering 0.4.0 (2014-10-21) - Added base levels to status info and base move widgets 0.3.1 (2014-10-02) - Fixed base count not always showing up in status info widget 0.3.0 (2014-10-02) - Added forgotten base count to base move widget 0.2.2 (2014-09-26) - Statistics will no longer be uploaded if all data is not available 0.2.1 (2014-09-26) - More details to statistics 0.2.0 (2014-09-25) - Added statistics gathering 0.1.0 (2014-09-24) - Initial limited release
- (2017-02-18) Drew Sorbie: very helpful in advancing with forgotten attacks
- (2017-02-16) Konrad Juszkiewicz: Polecam dziala bez zarzutu
- (2016-05-31) José Maria Cañizares: Funciona bastante bien aunque alguna vez falla un poco.
- (2016-05-04) joao candido guedes: ok
- (2016-04-13) Rafał: Naprawdę przydatne. Polecam
- (2016-04-11) jose rodrigues: bom
- (2015-12-12) Billy O'Dell: best ever
- (2015-12-09) Facundo Petryk: Cumple lo que promete.
- (2015-02-23) Reini D: zeigt basen in range zum teil falsch an!
- (2015-02-20) nicky bains: petui as always awesome job. this is a really helpful app. i highly recommend this app
- (2014-11-16) Petr Štěpnička: Works fine :)
- (2014-09-26) Lord Bird: Excellent extension for Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliance with Forgotten Attacks. This extension will show you how many Forgotten Bases are within range of a location, which helps you determine what the maximum amount of attacks you should be expecting is. Highly recommended for anyone playing on a Forgotten Attacks server!
- (2018-07-01, v:0.5.4) Hector NUÑEZ: WAVY NOT WORKING
la extencion se instala pero no funciona, por favor que puedo hacer, ya lleva mas de dos meses así.
- (2018-05-13, v:0.5.4) Raymond Matthews: WAVY NOT WORKING
Problem is just re loaded the Extension and it still does not work
- (2018-05-04, v:0.5.4) Craig Vernarsky: wavy
wavy not working since sometime in April 2018. Also several in my alliance also having issues with it. Please fix we need wavy !
- (2018-04-28, v:0.5.4) Heisenberg 1984: Wavy Update
Here is a Wavy update but i cant upload it to the store.. maybe Petui can update this version with this here https://ufile.io/hja0o it would be very nice no error with this. if you want to use it just use the manual from the post before and use this files
- (2018-04-21, v:0.5.4) fwefeew fewfwewef: not working - patch
I did some debug and got some kind of solution. The error is caused by "webfrontend.gui.region.RegionCityInfo.prototype.getObject". However I made a small patch which will cause ta to popup a error first time you select a base. But at least it's working - I really like it and need it ;) http://hurtec.ch/static/wavy.zip So you can replace it manually by remove the old wavy or deactivate it on script pack. Then you go tool -> extensions and activate develop mode. Then you add package and select zip folder. Regards ;)
- (2018-04-19, v:0.5.4) Radoslav Bogdanov: not working
its not working since the last update of chrome
- (2017-11-16, v:0.5.4) Winferd Price: not working
google Chrome 64 bit and patch 17.6 do not display Wavy information.
- (2015-11-04, v:0.5.1) Patrick Leisegang: Wave overlay
Hi could you add a wave overlay? So when i click move base i get green overlay on all spots with 1 wave, yellow on 2 waves, light orange on 3 waves, dark orange on 4 waves and red on 5 waves? Adding that functionality would be awesome.
- (2015-05-07, v:0.5.1) FIFI PAPA: use two ?
I do not understand what shows me the script! it means 1x27, 4x27, 3x26?
- (2015-05-07, v:0.5.1) FIFI PAPA: use ?
can you explain how the script works? thank you