You have a huge of bookmarks? Try to play randomly one.
Randomly open one of your bookmarks. You can choose what bookmark folder will use in random selection. ➤ Features: - Click icon to play - Choose one or many bookmark folders in option page - You can choose to play bookmark in new tab or current tab. - NEW! Play with auto-mode.
- (2019-11-29) horoyoi o: this is exactly what I wanted
- (2019-11-04) Andrés Orbegozo: Love it! Use it all the time, would love to see a way to rate websites so you can see some more often than others when shuffling randomly.
- (2019-11-02) MrGhostMark Let's Plays: Simple left click to use. Has option to limit to selected folders.
- (2019-02-14) AV Va: that's what i wanted !
- (2018-10-02) Jay: very cool
- (2018-05-14) Bronwyn Green: I use it to cull bookmarks and as a way of surfing things I already know interest me.
- (2017-12-11) Josef H.: Works exactly as I hoped it would, thank you
- (2017-11-28) Sebastian W.: Very nice! I searching something like this.
- (2017-08-18) Michał Gellert: Is possible to add options: remove from bookmarks after open?
- (2017-05-31) Shikiyoku: Not very convenient folder selection
- (2017-03-27) Noah Lidell: keyboard shortcut would be great. otherwise awesome.
- (2016-12-17) Rick H: Really useful, straight-forward extension. Makes it very easy to select a random bookmark.
- (2016-11-22) bing jiang: 非常棒的插件！ 可以打发碎片时间，顺便也可以整理一下收藏夹 ，而且有期待，有惊喜哟；
- (2016-06-10) Angus Lee: thank you, it surprise me when dunno what to browse
- (2016-03-22) D N: I was looking for something like this for a long time -- thank you! It makes it more fun and practical to go through bookmarks that have piled up.
- (2015-12-11) Intake Peyton: A gorgeous gadget I'll never not use
- (2015-10-20) greatghoul: I like this extension very much. I have too much bookmarks added, it's hard to clear useless bookmarks one by one, random open a bookmark, if not useful, remove it. It's cool.
- (2015-07-13) Ada B.: thank you guy! so cool extension! I use it when have difficulties with choosing what article to read (about my work)
- (2015-05-18) Tim Esfandiari: Good extension, I wish there was a way I could set my homepage to this so everytime I opened up my chrome I would get a random bookmark. I also wish there was a keyboard shortcut.
- (2014-01-29) Hoang Dang Tran: This is what I'm looking for. But it would be great if we can have a keyboard shortcut for it.
- (2020-05-13, v:0.3) Elizabeth Lane: New Tab coming up when playing random bookmark
The "New Tab" keeps coming up when playing a random bookmark. I don't have that in my bookmarks, so why is it showing up?
- (2019-09-01, v:0.3) The Natural Observer: Wonderful
Wonderful Chrome addition. Thank you! Enhancement request #1: Allow for non-random. Simply going through a folder of bookmarks, from first to last, following alphabetical or numeric order.
- (2019-01-19, v:0.3) bookmarks should open in current tab, not the previous one
if i use the extension to open a bookmark, then open a new tab, then press the button again, the previous bookmark is gone and replaced with the new one. thus i can't open two random bookmarks at the same time.
- (2017-11-16, v:0.3) New Tab Random Bookmark
Hey, I would love to see a random one out of my bookmarks everytime when I open a new tab. Could you include that? Or maybe a random bookmark as startpage. Thank you!
- (2017-01-25, v:0.3) Der Zurechtweiser: Remove the currently shown bookmark
Add a "Remove the currently shown bookmark"-entry with an undo-function.
- (2017-01-12, v:0.3) Nicholas Kormanik: One-time-only Option
Enhancement request #2: Option for one-time-only view. Not more than once. All URLs display just one single time.
- (2017-01-12, v:0.3) Nicholas Kormanik: Non-Random Option, Too
Wonderful Chrome addition. Thank you! Enhancement request #1: Allow for non-random. Simply going through a folder of bookmarks, from first to last, following alphabetical or numeric order. Enhancement request #2: Option for one-time-only view. Not more than once. All URLs display just one single time. Hope you can code these. Thanks again!! Nicholas Kormanik
- (2016-12-18, v:0.3) Shikiyoku: Improve Folder Selection
Could you please add folders hierarchy and subfolders support.
- (2016-11-12, v:0.3) Jag: Not detecting all bookmarks
I like to use this to select a random song from my music bookmark folder. However it only detects about 1/4th of the entire folder according to the options menu. Any way to fix this?
- (2015-11-12, v:0.3) Miels van Schaik: Start automatically - suggestion
Nice plugin, but -as suggested in the reviews by others- I would also like to use this when I start Chrome, or by using a keyboard shortcut. I do have a suggestion for this: extensions can be programmed to accept being executed via command line. This way a modified shortcut can execute your plugin. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22193369/run-chrome-extensions-using-command-prompt#comment33749991_22198816