A New Tab replacement that shows the Bookmarks.
Replace the default New Page tab by a Bookmarks tree menu. Source https://github.com/madrang/Bookmarks-New-Tab Disclaimer: May contains links, that once clicked, will open. This disclaimer was added to comply to TOS regarding use of "Quick links".
- (2021-03-28) Miguel Garza: A little quirky, but really good. One standout feature it has above competitors is I can actually delete a bookmark really quickly. Just right-click the bookmark and select Delete. It's much quicker than other similar extensions. One quirk I'd love to see fixed is--bookmarks for Edge:// URLs don't work. I have the Favorites Manager (edge://favorites/) and Apps page (edge://apps) bookmarked and I can't access those bookmarks through this extension.
- (2019-09-09) Zane Myers: Fantastic. Easy to see everything from a simple home page that is not cluttered with junk. Just bookmarks I can easily drag and drop to organize. I can't believe you last updated this 7 years ago and it still works flawlessly. Whats even more amazing is that there are only 297 users. WHAATT!! It's really challenging to find extensions that work well through all the clutter.
- (2014-09-16) compass Ray: this is very gorgeous.
- (2013-08-06) Kwisatz Hadderakk: Excellent! OSX-like Dock bar rules! Keep up the good work.
- (2013-05-26) Andrea Aguinaldo Licastro: can you add a feature to expand and collapse the bookmrks folders?
- (2012-02-10) CConn Conn: Just what I needed. Like the docked bar above. One option I would like to see is to open the bookmarks with a single click rather than double (user configurable). So much better than trying to find things on the bookmark bar.
- (2011-12-11) Incognito: Just what I was looking for. Thank you!
- (2011-11-20) Олег Царёв: In general ok, except few bugs. 1) I can't access to menu for application by right click. "Docked" bar show it as images or links, not us application. 2) I prefer list of application instead of "Docked" bar. Please add option for select view mode.