Draw on any website with simple drawing tools, then print the result.
Need to highlight/add some text to a screenshot before sending out the screenshot in an email? You can do so today by using this software Web Paint for Google Chrome. Pencil - Use the paint brush/pencil to draw on the web page. Choose the thickness of the brush to use, and the color of the paint brush/pencil. Use this feature to highlight important parts of the webpage. Text - Add in text and use text bubbles to point out the important parts of the screenshot. Lines - Add in straight lines, modify the thickness of the lines Shapes - You can choose from plenty of shapes, such as rectangles, triangles and also circles/squares. Eraser - Made a mistake? Simply use the eraser feature to remove any errors/issues Screenshot - Once you have finished adding in the text/shapes to the web page, take a screenshot of the webpage and save this screenshot to your computer. Its extremely easy to use. Disclaimer: Please note this extension is NOT made by Google and is made by an independent development team. All copyrights belong to their respective owners. Google doesn’t endorse or sponsor this Chrome extension. Web Paint for Google Chrome is not owned by,it is not licensed by and is not a subsidiary of Google Inc.
- (2023-05-29) Cherie 123: you kmow what. i use for 6 sec and i rate, because now i can paint it works
- (2023-05-16) 邱仁東: great
- (2022-11-01) VMZ: On the positive side, it works and is great for quickly marking a document or adding notes to a website. What could be improved; it feels buggy; there is no undo button, and instead, you have to delete all your current mark-ups. The bugginess comes with not being able to change colour in the middle of a session (either that or the colour changing doesn't work well).
- (2022-09-29) Thoản Nguyễn Thị Thanh: great!
- (2022-07-20) Pat MySecret: Has a rare feature.. can save markups that reload easily in place after leaving the Browser.. (aside from also having screen capture) ..however it's not site specific, so it's like an intermediate "hold" til you finish & take a screenshot. Has Text. Good.. If you Scroll, the markings will NOT follow. Well if the site needs scrolling, that save feature doesn't do much good. If you know of similar extensions that can save location/overlay, screen capture, and scroll, please reply. If you refresh & click the icon before saving, your markups will be NOT there.. Geometric shapes are always filled. A possible workaround the saving of longer pages markups (other than screenshot) is to zoom out. My site still scrolled at the minimum of 25%. Not sure where saved file stores, or if it's file name can be changed.
- (2022-01-27) Uliana Morokhovskaya: i just dont like it
- (2021-12-27) Ms. Bao Ngoc 3B: tôi rất thích nó
- (2021-10-29) María Victoria Fernández: Se cuelga y tiene pocas opciones para realizar marcas y señalar. No me resultó práctica en lo más mínimo.
- (2021-10-22) Janmejaya Dasgupta: Awesomee! One option which the extension lacks: cursor mode You can interact with the web page in that mode add it when you can
- (2021-10-20) Elvia Rivas: Buena app!
- (2021-09-27) ming huang: If it can draw circle or box with no internal fill- will be cool. I only need to draw line drawing. However, the idea draw vector drawing on the web page is great
- (2021-09-03) Alan Tee: perfect for me as a teacher
- (2021-08-27) Marlene Jiménez Hernández: Excelent App, it really helps me a lot
- (2021-08-22) M. G.: IT WAS DIFFICULT TO MAKE TEXT AND HARD TO EXPLAIN I LOVE IT ANY WAY THANK YOU
- (2021-03-31) Phylla Magallanes: I've spent the whole day trying free web annotation extensions and this by far has the things I needed that the others lacked--the ability to move and resize the annotations, undo, redo, insert text, etc. Thanks a lot for this! It's a little unsettling that I'm the first to comment here, though.