Hide/show Funimation video UI with 'z' and use left/right arrow key to seek 1 second back/forward
The Funimation video UI does not hide itself when paused, unless you can move the mouse away from the video. In fullscreen mode, that only works if you have a second screen. This can be very inconvenient when you want to take screenshots of videos. With this browser extension active, when watching a Funimation video, you can: * Press 'z' to hide the video UI * Use the left and right arrow keys to seek back and forward in 1 second increments. Also, note that using Shift+left or Shift+right will seek back and forward in 10 second increments. But this functionality is already present in the video player, and not something this extension adds.
- (2021-06-15) Greg G.: Works great
- (2021-04-29) Yo Man: Its... so beautiful.... I might cry.
- (2021-04-25) David Maiman: It does what it advertises, just press z and the UI hides! Thank you!
- (2021-04-21) Joel Hammond: This is awesome, fixes the 2 main issues i've had with funnimation, UI wouldn't auto hide and arrow key back and forward skip
- (2021-04-11) Jayce Dejournett: uhm....it doesnt seem to work for some reason.
- (2021-03-01) Ethan Levoir: This is the best. Ive had this glitch on the funimation website where the UI wouldn't go away and this fixed it.
- (2021-02-21) ahil 9 equity: my butthole itches thank you for giving us this
- (2021-04-23, v:1.0) Blue_Tiger_8: Extension not working
Hi there, for some reason when I press z, the ui does not hide. The actual extension doesnt even show up when I am watching something on the website
- (2021-04-12, v:1.0) Eli Ginsberg: Not Working?
Hi Team, Excited to use this tool as we know Funimation haven't fixed this issue and probably won't... However, having downloaded the extension, it doesn't seem to be working. Please advise. Thanks, Eli