This extension provides an easy-access Unicode keyboard to make it easier to create your own Unicode emoticons.
New Website! http://ninjasoftware.enjin.com/ HOW TO USE THE SAVE FEATURE: To add an emoticon to your list of saved emoticons, click the 'Save Emoticon' button (NOTE: This does not actually store them), then to store all of your saved emoticons for future use, click the 'Store Emoticons' button. *PLEASE READ* You can not save emoticons with spaces in them, e.g. you can't save this: ( o_o), but you can save this: (o_o) Whenever you use Unicode Keyboard, make sure you click the 'Load Emoticons' button before saving anymore custom emoticons, otherwise it will overwrite your previously saved emoticons. It's a bit of a pain, I know, but I haven't found another way yet. Ever seen people type those more detailed smiley faces and the table-flip meme with those strange characters and wanted to be able to easily make your own? This extension provides a simple, easy-to-use way of creating your own Unicode emoticons which you can then simply copy-and-paste into your post, allowing for more detailed expressions in your text! What's New: - You can now save custom emoticons and then load them as custom buttons the next time you use the plugin! - Fixed the question mark buttons (removed them as they were also playing up for me as well) Features: - 38 unique Unicode characters - Completely customisable typing - Copy to clipboard button - Customisable font size - Resizable text area If you enjoy this app, it would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to rate it!
- (2018-01-19) Star Machinery Ltd.: very helpfull
- (2017-12-18) Fun to play with it.
- (2016-08-09) hannah c: This is pretty good if you want to quickly make emoticons without searching it up on google. However, it could use a few more symbols. Maybe add ▿ ? Save and Load don't work though... But yeah, I'd recommend it. (◕‿◕✿)
- (2016-06-25) club sandwich: Lots of features dont work for me. Couldn't save or load anything. Also It would be really nice if we could access all unicode characters in your extension to make it a more broadly useful extension. like having ↓ and stuff like that a few clicks away would be super nice. Thank you for making this! You're awesome!
- (2015-08-29) Sean Torres: AWESOME, no words needed
- (2015-05-07) Anyacha Ncpeak: this is fun but it will be more awesome if there're more kind of symbol than this and collect emoticons in input box if (accident) close the extension box.
- (2015-03-29) Melody Liu: Suggestions: 1. Replace the ◔ symbol with a sparkle symbol. Not sure why you'd use ◔ instead of ◕ on an emote. 2. Fix the 2 question mark symbols 3. Allow us to save and organize emoticons. I'm surprised this has 124 users and no reviews. You deserve a good score :3
- (2017-09-05, v:1.5) Jay J. Kious: user interface
keyboard wont appear
- (2016-05-06, v:1.5) Rob Petrie: error
Pakket is ongeldig. Details: 'Kan pictogram 'Smiley_128.png' voor browseractie niet laden.'. RELOAD CLOSE