Easy and direct access to Unicode information about any selected text.
A light-weight Chrome extension which allows users to see various Unicode properties about characters that are highlighted in the browser window. This can be useful when analyzing characters which are foreign or to simply see the codepoint value of a character. The set of properties shown is customizable in the extension settings.
- (2018-01-29) Vivian (Wei) Li: It's not working now. For "कि" it just show results for "%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%BF".
- (2017-12-28) vivian: Used to work nicely, but now it seems to html-encode symbols before analyzing them, so it just shows me something like %E0%B3%8B instead of ೋ.
- (2016-11-08) Thomas Orlita: Good! :)
- (2015-03-26) Riipah Furude: Works perfectly
- (2014-08-03) Scott Harper: :)
- (2013-07-30) Mihai Niță: Very useful. And a small bug report: it reports numeric_value for any character (like 25 for 'p') even if numeric_type is None.
- (2013-03-27) Roman Czyborra: Such a text disassembler should be available for all text through our operating systems. This Unicode Analyzer used to work well even if the mouse control was a bit awkward. Unfortunately, lately I havent been getting any results at all any more. Did the character database server go down or what happened?