This extension provides a morse code translation pop-out
This extension shows a simple form that translates Morse code to text. I made it for translating Serenity's blinking in Homestuck (hence the image), but it is not limited to that purpose. Version 0.6: Added Text to Morse translation Version 0.7: Added punctuation
- (2019-08-28) Puspam Adak: It's nice, useful and very simple. Suggestion: please add a function to change the font size and add a copy button.
- (2017-12-01) sortofexisting ._.: really fun. not sure how accurate it is, and it probably doesn't work with other translators
- (2015-03-16) nitrobear: I downloaded it just for reading Homestuck xD
- (2014-10-12) Kirsten Crawford: This works perfectly in Homestuck, like you said. Thanks so much for making this, I was about to hand translate the whole thing.
- (2014-10-02) Hervé Dupuis: No interest
- (2014-01-31) jon stoff: It is not very flexible to spaces and other things.
- (2013-07-06) Bjarki Öfjörð: It was okay and all but it would be nicer if it was possible to translate text to morse code.
- (2018-01-31, v:0.7.0) TriniKitti Nya: No spaces
There aren't any spaces in between the letters making deciphering near impossible. Please fix this.
- (2015-02-17, v:0.7.0) Levvi Blacken: Text
Text to morse code would be better. Especially good for Smart phones.Morse code text messages.