A set of tools and utilities for Die2Nite zombie survival game.
A small extension that aims to improve Die2Nite game experience for Google Chrome users. Die2Nite is a fun zombie survival web game, visit http://goo.gl/15rd2 for more details. Current features include: - Automatic map update functionality for all external map applications (see screenshot above). - Compact and expert modes (can be enabled on extension's options page) - will disable certain redundant Die2Nite user interface elements. You can choose the set of external map applications that should be updated on extension's options page. What's new in the latest version? See version history at http://goo.gl/bxQDK Remember: always wait for a "green light" before moving to another zone! If you have any suggestions or feedback for this extension - please do leave a comment/review below!
- (2016-10-22) Matthew Santiago: Works great, even if you don't use FDTD, it'll help out those who actually do. Just install and forget about it
- (2014-06-15) Jakeob: So much easier to update the map on Dusk til Dawn. Wish more players would use it, we might actually have up to date info. xD
- (2014-02-03) Geralt Rivia: Very nice, save me a lot of time.
- (2013-12-12) Crucial Hunter: Works like a charm, Autor should update version to not activate the external map , it doesn't exist any more. Thank you for creating this.
- (2013-06-05) Mathew Mckendry: So usfull every Die2Nite player need this will make the game so much better using this
- (2013-03-14) Kevin Sendem: Best tool for Die2Nite
- (2012-06-28) Simon Mitchell: Works Great, An invaluable extension for any Die2Nite player, every player should be made to install it
- (2012-05-18) Antony Ivachev: Nice work - very helpful!
- (2012-05-11) Marc Lleonart Fernández: Are you planning of creating this extension for the spanish version of the game "Zombinoia"? I could help with the translation if needed.