Add a download link back to BIRP! playlist tracks.
Recreates the old BIRP! functionality by adding a download link to each track in a playlist. 0.0.4 Updates: - Files hosted on SoundCloud download, but filenames are ugly for now Older updates: - Works with new design as of 2017.07.07 - Added support for all BIRP! playlists - Currently no support for bulk downloading
- (2020-04-16) Tonantzin Haro: no longer works :(
- (2017-07-08) Chelsea Smith: This is such a great extension and the developer has been wonderful about keeping it updated. Such a convenient extension to have when you don't have unlimited mobile data!
- (2017-04-11) Henry K: super useful, just something I noticed - if the song name has a full stop in it, the song doesn't download properly? all the other songs download as an mp3 and the ones with full stops downloads as crdownload? any help with this would be appreciated, thanks!
- (2016-12-05) Ryan Platt: Thank you so much!!! For people who can't work out how to use, see the 'Support' tab of this page
- (2016-08-10) Frank Punzalan: How does it work? I'm on the August 2016 PL and there's no "download track" option next to "buy album". Help please
- (2016-07-20) Paulette Parent: You are a genious! Thank you so much for this!!!
- (2016-07-06) Charlie West: Absolutely fantastic. Brings back one the main features of BIRP!, and this extension makes it easier than ever! Much love.
- (2016-07-02) Benjamin Casalino: after following this PL since 09' it has changed my life, with recent change this extension has made it possible to keep growing my music library, i am forever in debt to the great dariocorsi!!!!! thank you!!
- (2018-03-14, v:0.0.4) Timothy Bednar: March 2018 Playlist
It looks like it is only identifying about 31 songs and the rest of the links are soundcloud links. Any way this can be fixed? :( Thanks either way!
- (2018-02-20, v:0.0.3) Michael One: February 2018 Playlist
Looks like perhaps the songs have been moved to another location or site? I noticed for the February 2018 playlist the downloader does work, however it will say "Failed - No File". It would be awesome if we could continue to use this extension as I've found it (along with others) very useful versus having to download/torrent the entire playlist. Hopefully if you have time you could take a look.
- (2017-06-21, v:0.0.2) Bobot Cruz: Update
Hi Dario! We really need an update on the extension. Appreciate your work for humanity! :)
- (2017-06-15, v:0.0.2) Steve Basurto: Update Needed
Hello - the extension has worked well till the latest website redesign. Can you please update the extension so we can continue do use the down-loader. Thanks
- (2017-06-09, v:0.0.2) Timothy Bednar: Website Changed
Can you update the extension for the new format please!? Thanks so much!
- (2016-09-15, v:0.0.2) Ashley Columbus: It works - figured it out!
Ok everyone here it is - when you get to birp.fm, hit the little arrow in the upper right hand side of your screen and then refresh birp.fm. Then when you click on a song, you'll see the grayed out "download track". Click it and when you save your file, YOU save it with an MP3 extension. Then it'll show up correctly wherever you have saved the file, metadata and all. Otherwise, you end up saving a useless file.
- (2016-09-15, v:0.0.2) Ashley Columbus: Links don't DL the song anymore
Starting this month your downloader isn't working. It will allow the user to dl A file but the file is not an mp3. we all know it's not legal but is there a fix for this issue?
- (2016-09-07, v:0.0.2) How to turn it on or get it working?
How to turn it on or get it working? hejp needed
- (2016-08-17, v:0.0.2) Sarah Grayburn: August playlist
Is it working for the August 2016 playlist? This is the first month it hasn't worked for me :(
- (2016-07-28, v:0.0.2) isn't working for me
I have track downloader added to chrome but none of the links work on song list.