Enhances the Rooster Teeth website
Enhanced RT creates a Recently Added page that allows you to view the most recent episodes from all channels on one convenient page. Episodes on this page can be filtered by channel so that you only see episodes from the channels you want to see. Enhanced RT converts timestamps found in episode comments into clickable links. When you click on one of these links Enhanced RT will automatically jump to that time in the video and start playing from there. Not affiliated with Rooster Teeth.
- (2019-12-10) Elke McDermott: THANK YOU FOR THIS, so nice to be able to browse by my favorite RT peeps. found this since the site's "show more" button breaks after one click and this extension just made that button and a lot of the site completely unnecessary
- (2019-12-01) Mike Stracke: This sort of stuff should just be included in the RT site. you are doing great work here!
- (2019-11-13) Cameron Dawkins: Was the best when it worked but now its broke EDIT: FIXED AND BACK TO PERFECT
- (2019-11-12) Aldnoah Zero: Loved it when it worked but now the recently added page is broken. It just says page not found. Please fix.
- (2019-08-19) Zachary Kaiser: Was fantastic when it worked, hasn't worked in many weeks.
- (2019-07-31) joseph chavero: I have been using the extension for a while, and it is fantastic. It let's me see updates to only series that I want to see, but recently it just goes to a page that asks you to sign up for a first membership.
- (2019-06-01) Carson Pierce: Genuinely best part of the rt site. Anytime there is a problem the dev is always on the ball to fix it and I can't say enough good things about this.
- (2019-05-08) Laura Adams: How I have I waited so long to look for this, I have half a dozen extensions for youtube but never thought to look for one for RT, this is great. Copying a feature from youtweak you should put a button over the videos you can use to hide/marked as watched, just nice to be able to just hide things your'e not interested in but still see shows that you like sometimes.
- (2019-04-29) Burst Zer0: Just started using it but I already love it. Been hoping for something like this for a while, especially with all the new shows RT is getting.
- (2019-04-14) Steven Mitchell: There's just SO much stuff put on the Rooster Teeth site now, being able to filter recently added video is essential. My only requests would be being able to add stuff to the watch list from the Enhanced RT page. And (I'm not sure how difficult this'll be) having the Enhanced RT on the home screen (instead of, or as well as, Recently Added). But even without these things, this extension makes it possible to actually find the recent videos you want to watch, this really should be standard in the website, but it isn't, so at least we have an extension for it!
- (2019-03-15) Pascal Ried: Yey, the most used extension in my chrome is back -> And even features some colourful arrows now :D Thank you as always for this great addition.
- (2019-03-15) Balentay: I really love the idea of this extension, but as of the time I'm writing this review it doesn't seem to be working properly. The site probably updated and broke something unfortunately. EDIT: Thank you for the reply and the link! I find this extension incredibly useful to exclude the content I don't want to see. I wish that it were a main feature on the site honestly.
- (2018-11-06) Adrian: Does not work.
- (2018-07-10) Robert Aldrich: Thank you very much for this extension and your continued timely support for it. Hard to go on the site without it anymore!
- (2018-05-30) Aditya Dharma: This extension is great, but the recently added page hasn't been working recently.
- (2018-05-28) Alex Geslin: This is a very helpful extension, but I wish it would auto-mark videos as played.
- (2018-05-02) Matt Powell: Wanted this feature back so badly I sent RT a feedback request. Thank you so much
- (2018-04-05) Nate Griffith: Lovely. Recently added page is just perfect.
- (2016-10-10) Jake Kleinsorge: Extremely useful, especially since they keep adding people to the RT family.
- (2016-08-27) Douglas Rohde: I wish I had of found this sooner!
- (2016-05-22) Ashley St.lawrence: super helpful
- (2016-03-13) Maciej Kaliński: just what I needed
- (2016-03-11) Daniel Harris: Adds a much needed feature to the RT site.
- (2020-03-02, v:3.8.5) Matthew: filters on the rt site
I don't know if this would be possible but is there a way to add a filter for first content? so that it can be hidden for people who don't have or don't want a first membership?
- (2020-01-02, v:3.8.4) Selonianth Smith: Recently Added was fixed, is now problem again
So, the previous issue where it wasn't working even after the fix was resolved, I ended up having to remove and re-add the extension. The issue is however happening again. The Recently Added page loads, but the only icon is the "Show/Hide Watched" eyeball, and the show more button, but nothing else. Have already tried clearing cache, and removing and re-adding the extension.
- (2020-01-01, v:3.8.4) Me Swizzle: got a fresh one this year
the recently added loads but only shows the watched toggle and the "show more" button which doesn't show more at all
- (2019-12-20, v:3.8.3) Tony Wicks: Recently added page loads but shows no videos
The channel logos appear but not videos load below them. Using Chrome. Tried on multiple devices.
- (2019-12-15, v:3.8.3) Predatron AU: Recent update with Brave Browser broke extension
After a recent (december) update with the Brave Browser, a chromium based browser, the Enhanced RT extension doesn't load the recently added page anymore. It will load successfully on Chrome, but not on Brave, which is what I've switched to for its security features. The recently added page tries to load, shows the channel filters and the "show more" button, but doesn't load any videos. Is it possible to fix/update this for Brave? I much prefer using Brave as its significantly smoother and less of a memory hog than regular chrome, and more secure regarding privacy and data security.
- (2019-12-04, v:3.8.3) Zachary Kaiser: Addon still not working.
Not using RoosterTeeth++ This addon will only load a webpage with the channel logos SOMETIMES. Other times it just loads a blank page. Has been like this for like over a month. https://i.imgur.com/l804SOv.png
- (2019-11-16, v:3.8.3) Selonianth Smith: Still not showing episodes
While the 404 error is now gone, it's just showing the Visible/Not-Visible eyeball regarding previously watched content and the showmore button. None of the channel-options, nor videos, are visible.
- (2019-11-11, v:3.8.2) Zachary Kaiser: Extension stopped working
No longer loads episodes, only a 404 page
- (2019-11-07, v:3.8.2) Predatron AU: Recently Added page in Enhanced RT no longer working
As the subject says, as of about 24 hours ago, the Recently Added page in the Enhanced RT extension has stopped working, it occasionally appears to attempt to load the Recently Added page, before immediately loading a Page Not Found page.
- (2019-11-06, v:3.8.2) Nate Griffith: Recently Added isn't working
Not sure if it's just me, but 'Recently Added' isn't working.Was working earlier today, came home from work and no longer working.
- (2019-08-07, v:3.8.2) Bradley Bannister: Recent Episodes not loading
As of the most recent update, the recent episodes tab shows the videos for a second or two before disappearing and continues to 'load' the videos. I've tried clearing the cookies for Rooster Teeth, I've reinstalled Enhanced RT, and I've reinstalled Google Chrome, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.
- (2019-06-28, v:3.8.1) Me Swizzle: just a lil thing
I love the all of this and I gotta start by saying that. Only thing I can think of to improve it is add a little button maybe in the corner of each video thumbnail when you hover over it to mark it as watched. That way when there's videos you've seen but left because the rest was just credits or an ad, you don't see it on the hide watched mode. Other than that absolutely great feature, seriously love it.
- (2019-05-31, v:3.8.0) Bradley Bannister: Recent Episodes - Unknown Error
- (2018-12-01, v:3.7.0) Jenosa: watched videos no longer marked.
since wednesday videos i've watched are no longer getting the watched tag or resume timestamp of videos quit in the middle of.
- (2018-11-15, v:3.7.0) Håvard Stene Skjærvik: Mark as watched
It would be awesome if you could mark videos as watched so they stay hidden. More often than not there is a video on the recently added page that says it is longer than the actual video, and they keep showing as "resume" instead of going away when you've watched them.
- (2018-07-29, v:3.6.0) Cpt Obvious1994: Recently Added Page
Is there a way to get to the Enhanced RT version of the Recently Added page? I miss being able to pick and choose which channels I see videos for, instead of just seeing all or one.