FurAffinity Extender adds to the your browsing experience of FurAffinity.net by adding additional client-side features.
FurAffinity Extender adds to the your browsing experience of FurAffinity.net by adding features such as saving files, Open Gallery in Tabs to open all images in a gallery at once, keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- (2023-06-12) Mark: Not working anymore.
- (2021-05-22) Hyena: Bring back the download button please.
- (2020-02-29) Absolutely useless without a download function. Who would need to slow their browser down by opening all the gallery pics in separate tabs? We'd rather be able to download them all and open the ones we want to, one at a time. It would be great if downloading was available, but as it is, this app doesn't even need to exist in this useless form.
- (2020-01-05) Owl Enigma (LeoCronis): No uses that I could find upon installing.
- (2020-01-01) Purpleblood Lacrima: Is it possible to have the download option on the "furaffinity.net/msg/submissions/" page? To directly download all the new art, and gallery from artists? I used to use Furaffinity downloader for that, but the FA UI's change killed it!! TnT I used it everyday for daily new art, and it was essencial to me, I can't download manually 200-300+ new art in some minute like the extension does. Thank you.
- (2019-05-23) Danila Gavriliack: Oh noes - It broken again - pls fix it =)
- (2015-07-23) really needs the download option
- (2013-12-20) Mika Kyubi: I am in agreeance with Kotetsu's comment: the download option was the primary reason for me having gotten this extension for use with Firefox. I feel its' absence here is significantly crippling to the functionality of the extension.
- (2013-10-21) I really wish this extension had a Refaving option for people who want to move accounts. you cant rename your account, all you can do is move to a new account.
- (2013-09-10) Luca Montaguti: Until we have access to the Download feature is pretty much useless :( Maybe there are other function that might be useful that could be added. For instance a hide all "black" and "blue" submission in the New Submissions list to ease the view. Or something like that. *EDIT 31/07/13* almost 10 month have passed and many version of Chrome too. Any chance to see a new implementation? *EDIT 10/09/13 * I'll copy my suggestions in the proper feedback section. I hope you'll have the chance to use them :D
- (2013-08-26) Gustavo Papis Mapache-Tanuki: Hasta que no se pueda usar la extensión para descargar como se puede hacer en firefox no le encuentro uso practico.
- (2012-10-26) Kotetsu Rexen: Nice to have this on chrome finally, though the download option was for me the main use, shame that it isn't yet supported
- (2021-03-11, v:1.2.3) Cameron Shaefer: "Open images in tabs" not working
Clicking on the Open images in tabs link doesn't appear to do anything. I tried changing all the options in the extension but nothing fixed it.
- (2019-08-28, v:1.2.2) Nefires Di Wilde: Loading tabs force window into foreground
Loading Tabs forcing window into foreground For a few weeks there is a little problem with this addon. When I press "open images in tabs" it opens all tabs as usual but normally it was loading all tabs in the background without any problem. But for some weeks now it is pretty frustrating letting all tabs load while I am surfing in another window, because every time a tab loads in the first window (after the delay countdown) it becomes the active window, so it jumps out of the second window I am currently using. Can this be fixed, please? Thanks!
- (2019-05-26, v:1.2.2) Nefires Di Wilde: Thanks!
Thank you very much for fixing the download button error so fast!
- (2018-08-18, v:1.2.1) Bud Spencer Jr: windows media center
i can not start windows media center without extender so i downloaded those one. I cannot join FurAffinity Etender to my windows media center. When i try to enter those Extender to Windows Media Center it ask mefor 8digits code but in FurAffinity is no such code.What to do?
- (2017-02-08, v:1.1.7) Skynet: Saving files
Hello,I think the saving files option is back, "Furaffinity downloader", another extension, lets you download whole galleries, and I thought it could be nice to have that included in there too!
- (2016-04-17, v:1.1.6) Anthony Hester: Not saving settings, tab delay problem
As of recently the extension is having problems handling my settings. The timers between "displaying" the opened tabs tend to increase for little to no reason. (For example first tab is 1 second, then 4 seconds, then 8 and so on when it should be 1,2,3,4 or 2,4,6,8) Removing tick on the box for delays does nothing, tabs continue to open with applied delay.
- (2013-09-10, v:1.1.4) Luca Montaguti: HTTP source code analysis...
Hi, I'll give you a few ideas that might be interesting but I don't know if they can even be implemented. 1) A "Select all Generic Audience/Mature Content/Adult Content submission" in the New Submissions section to clean up quickly from possibly "unwanted" images. 2) A direct link below the thumbnail to the full Image (for instance below an image with link: www.furaffinity.net/view/10025476/ Make appear a link to the complete image inside: http://d.facdn.net/art/darknurse/1362033028.darknurse_bubblegumhay.jpg) Please note that I know somehow it's possibile to make something like this due to the existence of FA Single Click Download. I hope you like my suggestion and you'll be able to add some of this functions. Best regards
- (2013-09-10, v:1.1.4) Luca Montaguti: Implement your extension with some help...
Hi, I noticed a new application in the Chorme Web Store: FA Single Click Download You should totally contact it's developer and ask his help to improve the functionality of FA Extender on Chrome. Would be great to have a direct download button under the thumbnail that work like FA Single Click Download (download directly the full image even from the gallery). This would improve the management of "New Submissions" section. Sadly his extension is incomplete too since it doesn't let you chose the path for the image saved. It would be great to save directly ordered by artist in a chosen directory (C:/FA for example) like the "Download" button of FA Extender on Firefox. Let me know if I haven't been clear enough and feel free to contact me if you are interested in my opinion. Thanks.