Easier interaction with audio links on the web.
Just hover over an audio link let HoverPlay do the rest! An audio player will appear in the bottom right of the page. When the audio player is on the screen, use spacebar to play and pause the audio and esc to remove the player.
- (2018-04-21) Mohamed Menshawy: لبقلقل
- (2017-04-13) Thomas Sutherland: Great for scanning through tons of audio files. Now I don't have to download every single clip I want to listen to. Thanks!
- (2013-12-14) Alejandro Zanetti: Exactamente lo que yo quería
- (2013-02-23) Jarvis Johnson: This extension is a fantastic solution to a problem I always have!!
- (2013-02-23) Jonathan Hsu: Just like HoverZoom, but for audio. Works just as described! Very fast and smooth.
- (2015-02-19, v:1.0.4) Ademiwalore Mojiminiyi: File type support
I've gotta hand you the utmost kudos/hat-tipping/insertPraiseHere("") for this extension. It's great. However, I was wondering about support for .aiff files. Not sure about the particulars of jQuery and browser/codec capabilities in general (fellow CS major), but I wonder if it's a reasonably feasible feature to add.
- (2014-01-19, v:1.0.4) youtube
Hi, do you think you could make it possible to play only the audio of a youtube video on mouse hover? It would be great with music videos.
- (2013-10-16, v:1.0.4) Mistystix Dryice: Play Twitter audio links
Hi Russell, Great tool. Thank you for making this. I'd like to suggest that hovering over audio links in Twitter would work. Currently Twitter converts links into a scrambled fwding link that HoverPlay doesnt recognize as a sound link. Big thanks for your time. Victor