Replace mentions of 'Donald Trump' with 'Horsey McSnuffles'.
Make the news even more ridiculous than it already is. Works even better with my other extension, Trump in Comic Sans: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trump-in-comic-sans/njnoeiehcmhiipnneiagkgifcekmjpik
- (2017-06-12) Jeffrey Nichtberger: Loved using this, but for some reason it is causing any text I type on Facebook to come out inverted entirely. It's really odd and I hope the dev fixes this so I can re-enable it.
- (2017-05-05) R B: I really liked it, but I had to remove it because it was causing issues in Yahoo email, gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets, where the first letter would jump to the end of the line as I typed.
- (2017-02-01) Benjamin White: I NEED IT
- (2015-12-08) Glenda S. McKinney: makes FB tolerable
- (2015-11-20) Allison Combs: make the internet great again
- (2015-10-01) Jessica Wang: Because this is the only way I can read the news without my head exploding.
- (2020-07-30, v:1.1) Jim VanNest: Images of Trump Replaced with Other Image-fill API Results (Bill Murray?)
Removing article images and replacing them with any number of random-image generator API results. I recommend using America's Buddha: https://www.fillmurray.com/
- (2017-05-05, v:1.0) R B: Messes up typing in Google Chrome.
Hi! This extension caused issues with Google Chrome. The first letter of emails in Yahoo and Gmail, as well as files in Google Docs and Google Sheets, would automatically jump to the end, such as, "elloH." It was fixed by removing the extension. I know someone else had the same issue caused by the "Millennials to Snake People" extension.