Remove the feeds from youtube and just leave the search bar
A simple plugin to remove the recommended feeds from youtube to limit distractions and boost your productivity. Feeds removed: - All of the feeds on the home page. - The recommended videos on a single video page. Caveat: This extension will prevent browsing of hot videos and most tabs in youtube other than searching for and viewing individual videos. Changelog: 1.6.5 - Fixes bug where individual videos in individual channel's tabs were not showing up. - Changes a typo in the description. 1.6.4 - Updates the extension to work with Google's new UI. 1.6.3 - Fixed issue where some youtube tv adds would still popup. 1.6.2 - Remove ads that pop up on youtube to subscribe for a paid account 1.6.1 - Now blocks the recommended videos that occur at the end of a video when you don't have autoplay enabled. Block All the Feeds!!! Or, actually, just the ones that make you want to stay on youtube longer than you want. Support: If you have benefited from this extension, consider buying me a coffee at the following link: buymeacoff.ee/m6nJCHq57
- (2020-07-03) Anna Lenkovska: Literally cannot explain how much it has helped me to stay focused.
- (2020-07-02) Sumit: you saved my data....<3
- (2020-04-05) shihabu desu: saved hours of my life :3
- (2020-03-20) Daniil Tuneev: Thank you a lot It's such a relief Спасибо тебе, Чувствую облегчение
- (2020-02-12) White Boy Trying: YOU SAVED MY LIFE.
- (2019-11-14) Brian Waltmans: I am a total slave to the YouTube feed and would spend hours on YouTube without wanting to, this app is absolutely perfect for me, it eliminated all my triggers from YouTube and I can finally be productive. The best part is that it gets rid of all feeds, even recommendations after videos!
- (2019-11-11) Kate Trávníčková: Super useful! Helping with managing kids screen time as they dont see the recommended videos! Loving it very much. Thank you!
- (2019-09-20) Dmitri Brereton: It works well but there is no easy way to toggle on or off. Will update to 5 stars if an on/off toggle is added.
- (2019-09-16) room messy: this is amazing, dude!! thank you so much!!
- (2019-09-07) ????: Danke danke danke endlich werde ich nicht immer abgelenkt, nur wenn ich es will Vielen vielen dank
- (2019-08-01) Thej Kiran: Wow man! How in gods name didn't I think of not doing this earlier. One week from now, you will receive 10Euros if it still feels good! thanks you!
- (2019-05-02) Jingying Guo: Best one!
- (2019-03-30) Sasank Desaraju: Greetings world. It's currently 0114 hours here (middle of the night). I just "woke up" from a ~2 hour YouTube trip. I can't get those hours back. But this extension looks like it will save me from myself in the future. And it may save you, too. It does exactly what it says; it removes all of YouTube's suggested videos while retaining search results and your own playlists. If you're like me, do yourself a favor and get the extension.
- (2019-03-17) Yoram van Leeuwen: Im so incredibly happy this exists! This saves hours of wasted time. Thanks a lot!
- (2019-03-06) maik: this is just perfect! exactly what i needed! now I can't waste my time mindlessly watching videos anymore without blocking the useful features of Youtube!
- (2019-02-06) arpit kumar: Does what it says. Is literally saving hours of my life every day.
- (2018-12-08) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-09-02) Sono Kip: Dude, you've saved my life, like really. Feel like I survived though slavery.
- (2018-08-25) 이가원: 확실히 막아주는건 이게 유일한거 같네요
- (2018-08-01) GokuFTW Playz: Removes feeds from channels and trending, subscriptions as well... no option to toggle anything on or off. Doesn't even center the video so it's just on the right of the screen. Uninstalled right away.
- (2018-03-16) Dmitriy Sobovoy: Works great!
- (2017-03-29) Rob Prickett: Does exactly what it says. Great for eliminating a huge distraction.
- (2019-09-18, v:1.6.4) Rohit Sudarsan: Recent bug
I've been enjoying using this extension a lot - it's very handy. However, I find that when activated, it also blocks the various sections of channels that I view ie. 'Home', 'Video' 'Channels', 'Community' and 'About' are all blank now. I found this problem didn't exist before but would appreciate if you could please fix this.