An extension for removing sponsored posts from your Facebook News Feed.
Check Github project for more info: https://github.com/skidding/chrome-hide-facebook-sponsored-posts
- (2019-11-22) Vanessa Lastrucci: Does not work fro me. Any alternatives?
- (2019-06-13) Gaz Jones: Doesn't work at all
- (2019-02-14) JX L: Does not working as of 15 Feb 2019
- (2018-09-01) Hannes Delbeke: this is working as of 01/09/2018 my other sponsor blocker stopped working facebook keeps trying to find a way so can't blame the adblock devs
- (2017-11-15) shyam habarakada: The original version from 2012 has stopped working so I worked with the author to fix that. Now it hides both sponsored posts as well as suggested posts and replaces them with a subtle blue box in the feed so you know something was removed. In the current version there is no way to show hide what was automatically hidden and we can consider adding that back in if people find a real need for it. My facebook feeon Chrome feels a lot more personal (i.e. what I want to see) again.
- (2017-09-26) Vadim Cotorobai: not working
- (2016-09-09) ariyan rana: did not work
- (2016-08-25) SJ Le Jeune: Doesn't work.
- (2016-08-16) Lawrence Mróz: Didn't work
- (2016-08-15) Jessa Pruitt: It is no longer working.
- (2016-08-12) Mark One: Doesn't seem to work.
- (2013-11-23) Lucas Madison: It stopped working, please fix
- (2013-11-11) Alexei Rivera: Too bad it doesn't work anymore.
- (2013-08-04) Christina Marcet: It doesn't seem to be working for me at all. I still see plenty of sponsored stories.
- (2013-07-25) Pablo Colangelo: SO far so good. Could be improved to remove ads on the right hand side of the screen too.
- (2013-02-26) Anthony Nava: 5 Stars, thank you!
- (2013-02-01) Lawrence Han: So Far So Good. It does remove the 'Sponsored' Stories. I don't care about the ads along the right hand side. It's the ones in the middle of the wall. Now if they come up for something for Upcoming Events and Recent Albums...that would be great too!
- (2015-01-27, v:1.2) sander winehage: delete
how can i delete it