Get a dose of Calvin & Hobbes to start your day.
Want a daily dose of Calvin & Hobbes in your browser? Open a new tab and get the daily Calvin & Hobbes strip from GoComics.com
- (2018-05-11) Zachary Howes: It is great
- (2018-01-11) Magnus Marks: i love calvin and hobbes
- (2019-05-10, v:1.7) James Naughton: Comic Hasn't Changed since 05/06/2019
First of all great extension! It brings me joy every day. There is an issue I'm seeing on Google Chrome Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit) where the comic hasn't changed since the 05/06/2019 comic. The GoComics site has since changed each day but the new tab still displays the 05/06/19 comic. Note I am using this from a work computer so it may be something to due with how my company manages web extensions. I just wanted to raise this in case other users are effected.
- (2019-03-21, v:1.7) Oz BobWa: no comic just background and a date
There is no comic on Chrome 72.0.3626.121. I'm happy to help with the dev if you'd like some assistance? :-)
- (2018-05-11, v:1.6) Zachary Howes: Same comic again
Since 5/9/18 the comic has been the same but on the website it is different
- (2018-05-05, v:1.6) avneet kaur: Background
The background pic is too big, I can't see it (it doesn't look like the pictures you have in the overview). The size of the comic strip is perfect.
- (2018-04-08, v:1.5) Comic doesn't refresh
For the past couple of days the same comic is displayed.
- (2018-03-22, v:1.4) Chris Tafts: Comic doesn't display anymore
A few days ago the comic stopped refreshing and displayed the same comic for around 3 days. I just removed and re-added the extension and now the comic doesn't display at all. I believe the source might have changed.