Export all Facebook photos that you (or your friends) are tagged in.
The Tagged Photo Exporter allows you to bulk-download all photos from a single Facebook collection. You can use it to download all the photos you're tagged in, all photos your friends are tagged in, or all photos uploaded by a particular Facebook user.
- (2021-07-14) Bryan Cook: Worked great, was easily able to download and backup all my tagged photos. The image quality of them is pretty poor but that's completely due to facebook and nothing to do with this app. This seemed to be the absolutely only way to back everything up, all other options I looked into failed. I had 680 photos and it took roughly 15 minutes to complete so not that bad. As another user stated, open it in its own window and in the download select "Webpage, complete" and you should be set.
- (2021-07-05) Pau Ortega: EDIT: For some reason the first time I used it it worked perfectly. After I tried donwloading from another album (1800 photos) it broke, and never worked again. It got stuck in Analyzing, and now just Indexing (sometimes counting number of photos and most of the time not even that). I also tried the first download that worked previously, but didn't work either. Maybe the developer can check it? I can give you more feedback, but I've been trying 2 hours straight, and couldn't get it working again. 5 stars. It worked perfectly, after looking for a method for a long time this was the only one that did the job correctly!
- (2021-06-30) Manny Pearce: stuck on "indexing" doesn't work
- (2021-06-21) Mohamed Abd el rahman: All what i needed.
- (2021-06-10) Peter Naimoli: Tip #1: Do this on a separate window (not tab). Tip #2: After you begin to export if it's stuck on "Indexing", begin to manually scroll down yourself and it should begin to start "Analyzing".
- (2021-05-29) Simon Poynter: Worked quickly and simply; I had 500+ photos saved within five minutes. Perfect app!
- (2021-05-28) Jessica Noss: Worked great! Many websites recommended the DownAlbum Chrome extension, but I couldn't get it to work at all. This Tagged Photo Exporter worked perfectly and was really easy to use. It seems to work on any Facebook photos page, including the page of photos I'm tagged in, or even the page of photos a friend is tagged in (if you want to download all photos of that friend that are visible to you, regardless of who posted the pictures). I'm using Chrome on Linux.
- (2021-05-24) J. Mateo Seger: Works great!
- (2021-05-22) Rowenn John Martinez: Thank you for this! Because of this I was able to download all the pictures of dead friend that are tagged and not in an album, because I need them for a video tribute dedicated for him.
- (2021-05-07) J: This did exactly what I was hoping for. After adding the extension you simply go to the page where you see your tagged photos, follow the couple step instructions, and all the photos are downloaded to your desktop. Thank you for this :)
- (2021-04-15) Gauvner: Does exactly what it says on the tin, downloads all the photos from Facebooks Phots of you section. Rather than going through and manually downloading one at a time, this extension does that for you. Loads another page with instructions on saving the webpage. And then that has an attached album with all your photos. Much needed bonus that it also downloads them at the original resolution rather than just a thumbnail
- (2021-04-13) Julliane Crochet: Finally able to delete my Facebook for good! Thank you so much.
- (2021-02-23) Jenny Marshall: This extension helped me quit Facebook!! I was holding on to my account just so I could have all my tagged photos as memories. I found this extension and it was super easy to use, and downloaded all my photos within minutes.
- (2021-07-05, v:0.0.3) Pau Ortega: Stopped working
For some reason the first time I used it it worked perfectly. After I tried donwloading from another album (1800 photos) it broke, and never worked again. It got stuck in Analyzing, and now just Indexing (sometimes counting number of photos and most of the time not even that). I also tried the first download that worked previously, but didn't work either. Maybe the developer can check it? I can give you more feedback, but I've been trying 2 hours straight, and couldn't get it working again.
- (2021-07-02, v:0.0.3) K.C. Van Elslander: Stuck Indexing
I'm having the same issue where it gets stuck on indexing and if I click outside the browser, the extension shuts down.
- (2021-06-24, v:0.0.3) marc conway: Not working
Exactly the same as the above. The extension goes through "indexing" and then "analyzing" photos but never given prompt to download the photos. Don't think this works yet, unless I'm missing something.
- (2021-06-01, v:0.0.3) Kiri Adams: Please help!
After clicking 'export', it gets stuck on 'Indexing' and nothing happens after that. When I click to another tab or minimise the page, and then come back, the indexing box is gone. Can anyone help me figure out how to make this work? Your help would be much appreciated! :)
- (2021-05-21, v:0.0.3) Gerardo Martinez: nothing happens when i click export
it stays indefinitely on "indexing photos", im using the latest version but unfortunately it does not work
- (2021-04-09, v:0.0.2) Andrew Samia: Stuck on Indexing
Does this work on Mac? Cant seem to get past the "Indexing" stage
- (2021-03-19, v:0.0.2) Christopher Sullivan: Ubuntu Issue?
Just wondering if there is any obvious reason that this would hang when using on a computer running Linux? Unfortunately, I don't have a PC running Windows to test it on but it seems to get stuck on indexing. I have tried running it on albums with only a handful of pictures in them thinking that it may timeout in some capacity if the folder is excessively large but it still won't move past indexing.
- (2021-02-15, v:0.0.1) Jon C: Doesn't work -- extension indexes and analyzes photos but I can't download?
Was hopeful for this extension since I haven't found anything else that works since Facebook Classic was deprecated. The extension goes through "indexing" and then "analyzing" photos but never given prompt to download the photos. Don't think this works yet, unless I'm missing something.