Add TV shows on Netflix to channels that you create and manage, enabling you to watch episodes from multiple TV shows back-to-back.
** Just updated with new features! Now you can set a channel to play its episodes in order or shuffled. ** Channels for Netflix allows you to create your own "channels" on Netflix. Playing a "channel" enables you to watch episodes from more than one TV show back-to-back. Simply right-click on a TV show's tile image to bring up a menu for My Channels, and choose a channel to save it to. Create a channel by clicking the "+Manage" button in the My Channels menu. ** Disclaimer** This extension is in no way affiliated with Netflix. Only guaranteed to work in US region.
- (2018-02-27) Seth Salters: doesn't work
- (2016-12-15) Ben Gerhart: It hasn't been updated since 2015. Netflix has updated and it doesn't seem like you can right click to add to your channel anymore. I hope they update this as this is a great feature to have those "Saturday Morning Cartoons" back to watch with the kids instead of binge watching Pokemon all the time!
- (2016-09-01) Spencer Moreland: Would love it if it worked.
- (2016-08-09) Clifton Gibbons: Doesnt work.
- (2016-07-10) Shalin Shah: Right clicking doesn't work :(
- (2016-06-14) will: Right click does nothing. Will change if they fix it.
- (2015-08-14) Cooper Akeson: Does exactly what it is supposed to do.
- (2015-08-14) I love the idea of it, but I didn't realize I couldn't make a channel of Disney movies in random order. The TV support is awesome, I just wish I could add movies too.
- (2015-08-14) Anthony Rutherford: Initially I loved the idea, and the extension absolutely works. The issue is, I wish it didn't have to be random episodes. I like the idea of randomizing what show you're going to see next, but TV channels (usually) don't just jumble up each show. I'd love the option for both random episode order AND the ability to just randomize the shows and not the episode order. (maybe even the ability to pick up where you left on your list?) I realize that that's probably a lot to ask, but oh well. This at least does what it's supposed to do so that's good, but if the issue is taking away the paradox of choice ("so much to watch I can't pick!") but it then jumbles things so you have no episode order. (Movie support would be nice too) Still not a bad extension by any means.
- (2017-09-13, v:0.7.1) Werevampiwolf: Two problems- syncing and adding
1. The channels are constantly syncing. Every time I wake my computer from sleep mode, it's syncing. It'll be syncing the whole time I'm on my computer too. 2. I can never get the box for "add to my channel" to pop up. Please advise.
- (2017-03-07, v:0.7.1) Simple fix?
Would a simple fix be to integrate or switch the "Add To My List" button to the extensions list? Alternatively is there a way I can manually add series to the list?
- (2016-12-15, v:0.7.1) Ben Gerhart: Please Update!
I just found this and would love this to work to have a Saturday Morning Cartoon feel with the kids! Please please please update this to work with netflix again! Thanks!
- (2016-06-29, v:0.7.1) Spencer Moreland: Doesnt work
Cool idea, too bad it doesn't work
- (2016-06-08, v:0.7.1) Max Schilling: Right clicking doesn't work
Basically what everyone else is saying.. right clicking does nothing so I can't add anything to the channels. Any sort of updates on the project? Seems to have not been working for a while.
- (2016-04-07, v:0.7.1) Nathan Oshlag: Supported?
Is this extension still supported? If not, I'd be interested in taking over support for it. I like the idea and had actually just thought of doing it a few days ago and decided to check if someone had beat me to it. I would prefer not to reinvent the wheel since you already have so much invested into it.
- (2016-03-30, v:0.7.1) Brandon Weatherwalks: Right-Clicking does nothing.
Is there any insight as to why this feature has lost functionality?
- (2016-03-21, v:0.7.1) Evan Walters: Right click not working
the right click aspect of the app isn't working
- (2016-03-11, v:0.7.1) Tim Thomson: App is broken
The right-click menu broke for me a couple days ago. Reinstalling deleted all the channels that worked. This was my favourite feature of using Netflix on my PC and now it's effectively gone. Very frustrating.
- (2015-11-30, v:0.7.1) all4nettle: pop up screen
every time I try to watch a video a window pops up in the tab saying that the channels are loading and won't let me actually watch my movie or show. it can get really annoying. Is there anything I can do to fix it, or is it just part of the extension?