Automatically check-in on TV Time when you watch an episode from anywhere on the web.
You use TV Time to remember where you left in your shows and to be notified when they are back? You can now use this extension to mark from anywhere on the web the episodes you have just watched. We auto-magically detect the episode page you are on, wether it is a Netflix page or any other streaming service you are using, and we allow you to check into it in one click. We even automatically checkin for you if you stay more than 20 minutes on the episode page. We also prevent you to from being spoiled by hiding post that may spoil you on Facebook and Twitter. This requires a TV Time account. Go get one on our mobile app.
- (2021-02-28) Gabriel Oliveira: Não passei nem da tela de login, literalmente, quando clico "Enter" no login a tela fica carregando infinitamente e nada acontece
- (2021-02-20) David Peralta: No longer works
- (2021-02-13) katpo: You can't even authorize the extension anymore and it's very inconvenient. It seems like the developers have given up on the extension and that's a shame.
- (2021-02-11) Korvin Silver: Doesn't work anymore. Not loading and if I reinstall it, it won't ever sign in, but it does want access to my Google account for some reason
- (2021-02-07) Sandy mill: Impossible de se connecter ni avec FB,ni avec l'extension,nul!
- (2021-02-06) Lia G: Love the site, and it's been my to-go for tracking episodes since getglue and miso went down. But this extension has not been working for my streaming services for almost as long as I've had it installed.
- (2021-02-05) Jonathan M: no longer works, login is broken and doesn't let you log in with password/social media.
- (2021-01-14) Flavien Hirtz: Impossible de se connecter
- (2020-11-05) Riccardo Pagnini: Non mi fa accedere
- (2020-09-21) Jerome Ducaud: Ne me sers à rien. J'aurais aimé avoir le calendrier au lieu d'une liste (arbitraire et incomplète) d'épisodes que je n'ai pas encore vus. Cette liste affichée est en effet composée (on ne sait pourquoi) de quelques séries en cours de visionnage, quelques séries pas vues depuis longtemps et quelques séries pas encore commencées... Je ne m'attendais pas à avoir les fonctionnalités de l'application Android (que j'aime beaucoup) pour cette extension. J'espérais par contre avoir au moins ce que les widgets de l'application Android proposent. Bref, extension retirée.
- (2020-07-18) Ivana Panajotov: After reinstalling windows, I cannot log on to the extension. I've tried removing and adding it again to Chrome, but it doesn't work. I loved it whilst it worked. It's time to find something else.
- (2020-07-09) aseel: i wish if you add automatic make an episode seen when i watch it on netflix chrome
- (2020-04-05) Emanuele Palumbo: Applicazione molto simpatica ed utile, peccato dica che elimini automaticamente le puntate viste, cosa assolutamente non vera.
- (2020-03-18) Hakan Tok: Bu chrome uzantısı hali sadece bölüm izleme işaretleme gibi basit işlevi var ve sorunsuz çalışıyor ancak özellikle telefon uygulaması şimdiye kadar kullandığım en güzel dizi-film takip platformu. İlgili yapımı kaç milyon kişi takip ediyor, sezon temposu-takvimi, puanları, sosyal etkileşimler vs. ile zenginleştirilmiş çok kullanışlı bir platform.
- (2020-03-15) Alessandro S: Non mi fa fare l'accesso...
- (2020-02-02) Xorrin: Useless, they should improve the browser version instead
- (2019-11-20) Socially Responsible Xenomorph: Useless app; and if you don't use social media like me you can't even log in to it to begin with. I am not going to go make a facebook account just to use the app, so it's a hard pass for me.
- (2019-09-07) Thomas Tom: génial un très bon complément sur l'ordi à la fameuse applications sur smartphone
- (2019-08-18) Dávid Kovács: Can't even login. Just loading forever.
- (2019-08-13) Thomas D: impossible de se connecter. bon et bien je continuerai de regarder mes séries avec un onglet ouvert exprès pour TVtime ou avec le téléphone à la main
- (2019-06-27) Ömer Gülen: It crashes the Chrome when I click to Connect with Tv Time.
- (2019-05-29) Mathias MARTIN: Impossible de se connecter avec FB.... dommage!
- (2019-04-28) Michele Bontorno: Impossibile fare login con Facebook. Spero sistemino
- (2019-03-11) Daniele Angellotto: L'estensione non funziona, quando provo ad accedere una volta inseriti i dati nella schermata di login carica indefinitamente e non va avanti.
- (2019-02-28) Gabriel Martins Pires: Essa extensão é boa na teoria, mas na prática, não sincroniza todos os animes que sigo.
- (2019-01-08) it looks promising, adding a way to vote for characters/feeling/how you watched and a section for not started yet would be amazing! thank you for this!
- (2018-10-06) mohamed kalia: very useful
- (2018-07-19) Nathan Mercer: Doesn't even have a link to go to the web site. As it is I can simply view the shows that are in my watch next list. I can't even see my "Not Started Yet" shows. Would be nice to be able to view the calendar too. Ultimately this should be almost just like the mobile app with some tabs to view the calendar, the watch list, and maybe the other tabs which I don't ever use but others might. However, AT LEAST put a link to the web site. Otherwise I still need to keep a bookmark on my browser bookmark bar which is what I was hoping to ditch.
- (2018-07-06) Ja Sam Bre: najjaci add-on za hrom i program za tel
- (2018-06-03) Leïla: Doesn't always work on Netflix
- (2018-06-03) king kunta: The chrome extension has stopped working since last year for me I cant even get it to work no more as you try to login you have to use the web version or the app on phone to check out the shows for your self so no more auto check on the chrome extension I am not pleased with the chrome extension anymore till i get a reply from the designers or a updated version
- (2018-04-16) Claudia Troncoso U: Es una de las mejores apps para series, me encanta que esté la extensión también. Es simple y amigable de usar.
- (2018-01-21) Gaël Nugent: Un peu trop réactif avec facebook ( il met presque tous en spoiler alert )
- (2018-01-05) Marke Mark: This has been my go-to app since "iShows - Because We Love TV Shows" has been removed from the Apple App Store. Now I can use this on my iPnone & as a Chrome extension!
- (2018-01-02) BYELIK B: Nice widget
- (2017-11-20) floweret mariguana: Não está funcionando! A opção "CONNECT WITH TVSHOW TIME" carrega infinitamente e não dá nenhum resultado!
- (2017-11-09) Irene V: It would be great if it also included the "Emotion" (Good, Funny, Wow, etc.) feature to mark what was your reaction to the episode you watched.
- (2017-10-27) Raphaelo Casanova: So Far So Good, the spoiler thing make Facebook buggy but the auto check did work for me on other streaming site like (thevideo.me,openload.co,...)just need to go back to the episode app or web if i want to vote or add comment be great to have a option to vote directly on the extension like a section recently watched and have maybe the estimation time for the watchlist like on the app profile and maybe next a upcoming tab keep up the good work and still waiting for Trakt.TV capabilities and a movie section
- (2017-08-08) Gurkan Yilmaz: PAS AUSSI BIEN QUE LA VERSION ANDROID
- (2017-08-03) Lauren Priputen: First off, I'm a big fan of the iOS app. I use it all the time and I highly recommend it for anyone who is a big tv fan. This chrome extension is okay. The only thing I found beneficial while using the chrome extension is that it atomically checks off the episode once I watched it on netflix, or youtube. However, I haven't been able to do to the same while watching on amazon video (at least, for me anyway). One other thing I enjoy is the "anti-spoiler" tool which has saved me from spoilers while on twitter or facebook. The downside to that is it's been slowing down facebook and takes forever to load. I really wish there was more to say about this extension. I really wish tv time will add more features and improve on it.
- (2021-03-02, v:0.3.2) Anna: Update this, it's just sad at this point
The last version is from 2017 and people have already reported so many bugs, not only here but on other platforms. Please update this
- (2021-02-17, v:0.3.2) Hazar Eskici: Login Problem
I click 'Authorise app' but it doesn't work. I can not login.
- (2021-02-15, v:0.3.2) Konstantinos Pappas: Bug
tv time extension doesn't work on chrome anymore. When u try to connect with tv time, authorize app never goes through.
- (2021-02-08, v:0.3.2) katpo: Can't authorize after logging out
I had to reinstall the extension but I can't authorize the app anymore even after I've logged into my account. Please help!
- (2020-07-20, v:0.3.2) Davide Ferrandini: Facebook login doesn't work, and maybe not only this one.
When I click to "Connect With Tv Time" it appear a new window with the login option. I select my login with Facebook and the window quit without connect to my account. Why? Can you fix it? It's useless.
- (2020-06-04, v:0.3.2) Minal Shah: cannot login
Dear TV Time, I have the chrome extension added to my browser on 2 different PCs. on one I can login to it with my facebook account, but not on the other. have tried removing and re-adding the extension, but still not working. any suggestions?
- (2020-05-01, v:0.3.2) Mohamed Nashaat: Can't Even Login
When I downloaded it and press the facebook login button it just closes the login window and nothing happens.
- (2020-03-22, v:0.3.2) Alessandro Censi: non funziona
non riesco a connettermi
- (2020-03-15, v:0.3.2) Alessandro S: LOGIN
It does not log in
- (2020-01-17, v:0.3.2) Lorena Gianoni: I can't log in with facebook in Chrome extension
I can't log in with facebook, I accepted cookies, but then I click log in with facebook and nothing happens. I'm able to log in to the website fine, the problem is the Chrome extension
- (2019-12-22, v:0.3.2) Orlando Cardoso: login
Não consigo fazer login na extensão.
- (2019-07-17, v:0.3.2) Marke Mark: Extension Log-in troubleshoot
Having issues logging in through the chrome extension. Website is fine, iOS app is fine.
- (2019-06-22, v:0.3.2) Francesco Pellizzari: Can't log!
Please solve this problem. It's my only must have chrome extension.
- (2019-04-23, v:0.3.2) Hazar Eskici: Login
I click 'Authorise app' but it doesn't work. I can not login
- (2019-02-17, v:0.3.2) Pranava Swaroopa: Users are here people.
Please invest time in this and keep it up to date or take it out of here. Thank you. I love TV Time, would be great if you guys loved us here too.
- (2019-01-31, v:0.3.2) Domenico Blanco: Not able to login
The extension is not updated with the new API and doesn't make users able to login
- (2018-05-05, v:0.3.2) Mihkel Litvinov: Won't log in
Doesn't matter if I try to log in via Facebook or email, it won't log in.
- (2018-02-23, v:0.3.2) Ahmad Al-Natsheh: extension doesn't log in with Facebook
extension doesn't log in with Facebook
- (2018-02-15, v:0.3.2) Alex Santos da Silva: Não consigo conectar com Facebook
Não consigo conectar usando o Facebook.
- (2018-01-23, v:0.3.2) Steff: shows not showing
some shows do not appear in the little windows of shows to watch but when I go to the watchlist these shows are there. I hope it will be fixed soon
- (2018-01-01, v:0.3.2) BYELIK B: Authorization
I've added the app to my chrome, clicked "AUTHORIZE APP" and nothing happend