Remove distracting content from Homestuck, see estimated time left while reading, and use the arrow keys to navigate.
Removes distracting content around Homestuck and adds a panel at the bottom with estimates for how much time it will take to read the story. Also adds keyboard navigation: Use the left and right arrow keys to go to the next or previous page. Press enter to open and close the pesterlog.
- (2019-09-12) Klaudia Miśtalska: super :)
- (2018-04-13) Esø: Will this be updated to fit the new homestuck website? I really love this extension, and I used it all the time on mspaintadventures but now that the website has chaged it doesn't work anymore...
- (2018-04-02) Keith Salas: i havent used it yet
- (2017-04-18) abby frog: It's a really great plugin, the best I've seen so far. It does not interrupt the strategic page placement, and you can still see all the different site themes of Homestuck with this. The arrow-key browsing works well. You can use "Enter" to open pesterlogs, which is one of the best parts of this plugin. After you finish reading, however, you might want to take it off, because it gets rid of the news articles from Hussie and merch advertisements and the Latest Pages tab and stuff like that. And also, I found this while I was reading, that the timer ends early. It is supposed to end at the end of Homestuck, supposedly the credits, right? Well really, once the timer was at 0 hours and then disappeared, I still had hours left to read. The timer gives you an idea and a goal to work towards but it is certainly not an accurate measurement. I assumed this happened because the plugin was developed before Homestuck was finished? All in all, it's no problem. This is the best Homestuck plugin.
- (2015-11-20) Alex_2425: Helps alot. only one downside.... it goes to the highest page you went to. not good of skipping ahead but i can see how it helps.