Changes words on webpages to other words! Switch words or phrases on webpages, with another words or phrases! Have to…
Changes words on webpages to other words! Switch words or phrases on webpages, with another words or phrases! Have to research somehthing really boring? Swap "The heartworm life cycle" with "Cat meow meow wat?" Want to convince a friend you have "hacked" their Facebook account? Give your friends crazy nicknames! To add or clear words/phrases: - Go to your chrome settings - Click "Extensions" on the left of the page - Find "Word Swap!" and press "Options" *Disclaimer?* It kind of breaks everything if you use small words like 'a'. So, maybe don't do that?
- (2021-04-20) scoot: just like swappity swap, google images and e7en just the homepage of reddit took too long to load and bugged out. please update this!!
- (2021-03-27) QwertyGaming: When I searched on google with it on, the webpage got all messed up and the images were enlarged significantly.
- (2019-11-13) Enes Şaki: Great but I couldn't find a delete option for a specific word.
- (2018-10-08) Ciel1820: doesn't work, I put in my terms I wanted to switch, It didn't do anything.
- (2017-12-28) Tashiro Terumoto: Great extension! very well work with Swappity Swap!
- (2016-08-25) Asher Y.: AWESOME! Turned Albert Einstein into Asher Yang For some reason (seriously!) donald is now donaldary
- (2016-01-19) Matthew: Doesn't seem to work
- (2015-09-27) Koger Darden: Fun app :D
- (2015-03-29) Melody Liu: Doesn't work. D:
- (2014-10-23) Prachi Pendse: T.T it doesn't work with facebook
- (2014-10-12) Alexis Lee: This app changed my life.
- (2014-10-05) Blaine Fontana: Above average!
- (2018-07-04, v:1.0) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Edit swap word function
I am missing the opportunity to edit the swap list, for example when I made a spelling error, so that I don't have do delete the WHOLE swap word list(!), but can edit either the replacement word as also the original word to be replaced. Or at least the possibility to delete only a swap rule instead of the whole list.