Control marantz receiver
Extension allows to control some Marantz AVR receiver models. It uses generic protocol, so can be used with vary of models. Tested on Marantz M-CR511. Can also work with DENON devices because it uses same protocol. Current version supports: on/off, volume change, mute on/off, source switch between Internet Radio, Media Server, Bluetooth, Digital IN. Navigation for radio/media server menu. ChangeLog: 1.14 - options page bautified, popup fontsize and background color now configurable through options. 1.12-1.13 - UI improvements for unified look in different OS/browsers 1.11 - remote arrows and volume buttons now can be controlled by keyboard (cursor keys and "+" and "-") when popup opened. 1.10 - volume symbols font fix - automatic redirect to options page if device IP is not defined yet. 1.9 - repeat and shuffle now acts as buttons - art image placed in better place and resized - volume buttons signs size decreased 1.8 - empty favorites list fix 1.7 - more responsible UI - repeat, shuffle, playstatus icons added - repeat/shuffle click handle added - Prev/Next/Stop/Play buttons added - USB and AUX:Digital inputs selector added 1.5..1.6 - Bugfixes and performance improvements. 1.4 - Menu remake with more powerful version of protocol. - Now Playing display added. 1.3 - Favorites call added.
- (2017-02-21) Jez Bull: Limited functionality with the MCR603, great for turning it on and off and volume, but other buttons don't work.
- (2017-01-25) Daniel E.: Funktioniert super mit meinem DENON AVR-X1000
- (2017-01-21) Alfie Original: working with nr1602. Power and mute switches always opening deactivated regardless of whether are on or off.
- (2019-06-30, v:1.14) Brent Franke: Connection Issue
I have entered the same IP address that I use to access my Denon AVR-X1500H from Chrome, and get a "connection to device failed" error. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
- (2017-05-02, v:1.10) Jez Bull: Further support
Do you plan on developing this potentially great app further?