Provides various enhancements for just-dice.com including a Martingale betting strategy.
This is a Chrome extension that provides various enhancements to just-dice.com. Features: FAST Martingale betting strategy including a starting balance, multiplier, stop loss, and odds calculator Real-time fiat currency readout and selector (18 currencies supported) Profit/Day calculator and chart Balance chart 4 series variance chart with stop loss line Idle detection with Auto-Restart Settings persistence Completely open source: https://github.com/TSavo/just-dice.com New/Fixed 1.8 Seperated the UI from the Bot so the UI and charts update even when the bot isn't running Added the stop loss line to the chart Fixed a bug which would stop betting when the bot had invalid settings The bot will now let you run it when your settings exceed your balance, but it will turn the max loss red to let you know you're going to run out of money before you hit your stop loss Addded commas to the fiat conversion readout Fixed the chart reset button Fixed the chart persistence Moved the chart legend to the upper left hand corner 1.7 Added chart legends Added chart persistence (still in testing) Added chart reset button (still not perfect) 1.6 Charts expire datapoints after 200 items to save on memory 1.5 Changed highcharts to flot charts for jquery. Added variance charting. 1.4 Fixed an off by 1 bug which caused the bot to stop at max loss -1. 1.3 Attempting to fix the charts 1.2 Fixed a bug with small numbers reverting to scientific notation. Fixed initial chart size. Added Auto-restart option. Made starting the bot reset the idle detector to 60 more seconds.
- (2018-04-03) Carl Jhonson: don't download it,if you download this Extensions you will lost you're money! because after i download this Extensions i can't login into my account any more!
- (2014-02-22) Andrew Canino: Not sure if the Auto-start bot is supposed to do anything, but it's not doing what I expect it to do...
- (2013-12-09) Fontas Crypto: Working perfectly exceed expectation. It's an absolute privilege to be able to use this plugin. -- Fontas
- (2013-11-11) Perry Jones: You Da Man !
- (2013-10-31) Brandon Benedict: Great job Sapphire! -codemonkey
- (2015-09-07, v:1.8) New CLAM
I'm eager to try the bot having recently downloaded it. But I noticed that Just-dice.com now only permits CLAM as currency. Does the bot support that as is?
- (2014-06-12, v:1.8) NotraNaum: Special bet technique
I'm looking to create a very specific bot im wondering if yours is able to accomplish the task. I would like the bot to watch all incoming bets from the site, if the bot see x # of bets in x # of seconds that are > 90(lucky number) than place bet. Im willing to tip for help. Thanks!
- (2014-03-07, v:1.8) Tristan: Refresh Page
Every time I leave the bot running, I always come back to find that I've disconnected from the Just-Dice server. It'd be cool to implement a feature where it detects this/refreshes the page, because right now the bot just stops. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but it would definitely be an improvement!
- (2013-11-15, v:1.8) Sylvia Donath: NaN
NaN USD shows up in the expanded line below the other things now. Why now
- (2013-11-08, v:1.8) Lee Putnam: hi lo switch
There does not seem to be a way to pick > than or < than. It defaults to > all the time.
- (2013-11-06, v:1.7) Brandon Benedict: Charts
Loving the new charts, though I think the W/L ratio could prove more useful on a third chart as the values are too large when doing like 80% win martingale, and I lose scope on the other 3 stats.
- (2013-10-31, v:1.1) Brandon Benedict: Small betting values
Hey when betting 20 satoshis, it inputs my bet as 2e-7 which obv doesn't work. I saw on github, your comment on last checked in 'fixed really small values' Does the code in github fix the issue with the chrome extension download from the store? -codemonkey