A general enhancements suite for HCPS PowerSchool.
IMPORTANT: As of January 12, 2018, this extension has been blocked county-wide, meaning it is no longer possible to use. Thank you to everybody who installed and used PowerSchool Plus since October 2016 (and before), and apologies for any inconvenience its restriction has caused. General enhancements for Henrico County PowerSchool, such as: - Grade calculator - Ability to set preferred name - Theming - Grade change indicator - Button ripples - Grade history graph (New in version 3!) - Ability to change spacing on grade entries (New in version 3!) - Ability to enable/disable features More to come! Changelog: 3.5.0: - Add purple and gray themes - Fix bug on login screen where form elements scale down 3.0.0: - Add grade history graph (accessible from the menu option dialog) - Fix notification box not appearing - Add setting for grade entry spacing - Fix menu option dialog being blurry occasionally 0.2.6: - Transform library used for dialog boxes to ECMAScript 5, meaning older versions of Chrome are now supported - Add title on hover to grade change indicator 0.2.5: - Add grade indicator feature - Update sidebar dialog so that individual features can now be enabled/disabled 0.2.0: - Complete rewrite of (almost) everything - Add grades can now be disabled and re-enabled when clicked - Add menu option in sidebar (more to come of this) - Add notification box at login screen (only contains version number and link to changelog currently) - Add note about calculation inaccuracies 0.1.0: - Fix preferred name being undefined after install - Fix theme being undefined after install 0.0.5: - Initial Release. HCPS PowerSchool Plus is licensed under The Unlicense, meaning everything is free to the public domain.
- (2018-10-26) Kevin Wang: Can you please make this extension work on other district powerschool? That would be greatly appreciated!
- (2017-11-06) Mason Ross: The best extension ever. My friends always ask me what it is, and I'm sitting here like "Bro it's Powerschool Plus." and they be like "Ohh ok, is it in the extensions?" and I replied "Heck yeah!" so yeah that's it but seriously this is sooooo amazing. Thanks Russell I'm yoboi peace!!
- (2017-02-17) Weston Martin: This extension is the most helpful extension an HCPS student could ask for, and if I could say this app is nearly perfect, however I would like to request (if this is possible) a way to remove already current grades in your gradebook. I do not know if you can do that but that is the only thing I want to add.
- (2018-05-15, v:3.5.0) Sanjay Bharadwaj: No Clue how to Use
I got it but don't know how to use it. Please Help
- (2018-04-20, v:3.5.0) BLOCKED
Why do hcps blocked this extension it's not gaming extansion we need for power school. HCPS PLEASE UNBLOCK IT!!!!
- (2018-02-21, v:3.5.0) Blocked
It keeps asking if I want o enable but when I do enable it justs pops back to the same thing.
- (2018-01-23, v:3.5.0) Blocked
I was blocked by the "administrator". Why would the administrator block POWERSCHOOL+?!? I mean it's not a gaming extension.
- (2018-01-19, v:3.5.0) UnspecifiedPlaer: Unblock
I can unblock every website there is but I can't unblock extensions. Can you unblock everything? (by the way, I don't use a proxy or proxy server)
- (2018-01-19, v:3.5.0) UnspecifiedPlaer: Send it to me plz
just send it to me at [email protected]
- (2018-01-19, v:3.5.0) UnspecifiedPlaer: Blocked
You could copy the extension and then make a new extension (that is the exact same thing) (send it to me plz)
- (2018-01-17, v:3.5.0) BLOCKED!!
I loved using this because I could see what grades I would need on like test and quizzes to keep my current grade or bump it up. Why would they block it. Its not like it is actually changing your grade?
- (2018-01-16, v:3.5.0) Blocked
For some reason they blocked it ;-; Why? No idea, it was actually pretty helpful
- (2018-01-15, v:3.5.0) blocked
It keeps asking if I want to enable it but it just keeps popping back to the same page asking again and again.
- (2018-01-13, v:3.5.0) Walker Beck: Enabling
I click enable, and then it just pops back up asking if I want to enable it
- (2018-01-12, v:3.5.0) Blocked
I dont get why its blocked
- (2018-01-12, v:3.5.0) Enabling
I cannot enable mine any more. It is really useful but I cannot use it right now.
- (2017-10-18, v:3.0.0) Gavin Jones: GPA
It would be cool if you could add something that calculates your current GPA.