With every new tab open, find out long until you can leave work and go home.
Set what time you get to leave work, and get an update on how long until you can leave, plus a motivational message.
- (2018-01-25) Karl Pearson: Options don't work. Grayed out, so I have no idea how it works. I can only guess.... Is that because I don't use MAC, M$, or Chromebook? I guess I could leave it installed until I turn my Chromebook (Cloudready) on in the next few days, but on my Linux Mint work laptop, nope, no go...
- (2016-11-17) Cwdmeals Ig: One of the best work motivators ever. Just a tip to the developer: if possible please let us personalize and upload background photos. Thank you!
- (2016-01-13) Christine Wang: Awesome!
- (2016-01-13) Jonathan Le: Love it.!
- (2015-04-24) Iwan Lemmens: I love it, giving up my home screen is a small price to pay to have this wonderful little helper. The images are beautiful and the app relieves just that little tension to keep me going at work.
- (2015-01-15) Brandon Aronson: best extension ever!
- (2017-07-25, v:0.5) Stefan Vorkapić: More functionality and flexibility
I've tried this for a day and I could say it is nice little extension that is good enough for those that have fixed jobs. For us that have it a bit more flexible, it would be good to have more functionality and options like: - working hours - when did you start working - working days and time (e.g. don't need this turned on on new tab after 17h or during weekend) - quick access to bookmarks or other kind of personalization
- (2017-05-13, v:0.5) Francheska Espiritu: Other Options
I wish that there was a Go on Break, Go on Lunch or any Go Countdown that can be personalized.