Make the browser speak!
Type/paste in any text and have Chrome read it out for you. Update 29/06/16 V1.1: You can now select text on a web page > right click > say this Update 10/01/17 V1.2: Added options to the popup in the toolbar (click the icon) and fixed a bug when reading long pieces of text
- (2019-08-08) Phala Mansa: A velocidade de leitura é lenta!
- (2018-09-20) DW S: 가장 보편적으로 좋은데 속도좀 더 늘릴 수 있음 좋겠다.
- (2018-03-19) Fakhri Muhammad: Finally, Japanese.
- (2017-10-08) Michał Urbanek: Keyboard shortcut would be nice. It works on language that could be set in SpeakIt. So more control is in SpeakIt, but is perfect for second languages TTS.
- (2017-01-30) Firat Özdemir: "Made it to annoy the office folks" explains why it doesn't ask for nonsensical permissions like others do. Thank you to you and to your office crew.
- (2017-01-29) Tiberiu-Alexandru Titireu: Doesn't always start from the beginning of the selected text. Pretty decent otherwise. Hope it will continue to improve.
- (2017-01-13) 이정연: 지금까지 사용해 본 프로그램 중에 가장 좋네!
- (2017-01-11) gaming with kell: Hello developer, Thanks for extension. Somehow the extension can only play short voice audio instead of reading full sentence. I'm using chinese language.
- (2017-01-05) Benjamin E. Müller: Works perfectly. The big TTS apps for chrome are all crap or with a price tag. but this one is simple and works fine. Right click >"Say This" works perfect :D
- (2016-09-18) Paper Mario: ITS AN BOY! I WANTED GIRL