Notifier for Dragon Go server
Simple notifier for http://www.dragongoserver.net You should be logged in DGS. WARNING: If you want to report a bug and wish I see it, please add report to the project bugtracker on Github: https://github.com/semka/dgs_notifier/issues Version 0.4 - Bugfixes - Added 1 minute check interval option - App now can catch logged out state - Added Clear status button (a little checkmark right near "Open Status Page", thanks Oren for feedback!) Version 0.3: - Added options - Added popup with games list Version 0.2: - Fixed problem with DGS flood protection - Query period increased from 5 seconds to 1 minute
- (2014-06-12) Thomas Rohde: Thank you!
- (2012-11-20) Roman Vasilevich: Ни делает ничего, кроме открытия страницы "Состояние"! Заявленного функционала нет!
- (2012-06-22) Aldric Giacomoni: Awesome extension, though it's also started telling me I had '1' game pending regardless of the actual number. This was before DGS' recent major update.
- (2012-05-28) Jos Elkink: Works great and really like this extension, but ... it suddenly stopped indicating the number of games pending (stuck at "1" whether or not there are any pending) ... Anyone else experiencing this?
- (2012-05-21) David Cantrell: Works great, but doesn't appear to be configurable on Mac OS X. It is configurable on Linux.
- (2011-12-07) Adrian Petrescu: Works like a charm! Together with the Dragon Go Client for iOS, I never miss a move :)
- (2017-11-09, v:0.4.1) Łukasz Wierzbowski: possible problem
Hi. I might be wrong, but yesterday I had a game invitation waiting whole day on my dragon account and at the same time your chrome DGS notifier wasn't able to update the count. I guess it's because you're expecting my status to only have a list of games and nothing else. This might be something to look at. Otherwise, it's a very nice addon :)