Replaces all instances of Trump's name on every page with something more tolerable.
A Chrome extension that replaces all instances of Donald Trump's name on websites with something more palatable. All nicknames are taken from late-night TV shows and other comedy writers.
- (2019-08-21) Holly Fulton: I can now read stories about Orange Hitler and laugh, now that his name is replaced with insults. Highest of the Fives for this extension. Much less screaming and crying at the news!
- (2018-03-12) Eric Slayton: Hysterical and strangely accurate!
- (2017-12-12) Brynne Stevens: okay so this is the greatest thing ever, but it proved a bit irritating when I couldn't write the word "trumpet", the instrument doesn't deserve this
- (2017-01-28) Pi Fraley: This has saved my sanity. One thing that would make it even better is if we could either suggest more replacements, or edit our own personal list
- (2017-01-27) Uisce Preston: This is list under "fun". Sadly this is one of the most needed extensions ever.
- (2016-12-11) Ranjani Sheshadri: Stunning. This president's tenure will be laughable, so it is best to inaugurate it with as many hilarious epithets as possible.
- (2016-11-20) Ari Daniels: This is fantastic. ALL the thumbs up.
- (2016-11-09) Joshua John Villahermosa: It's so good, that it will even replace your Facebook Messages on web!
- (2016-09-26) Ben Loula: Just in time for the debates!
- (2016-09-26) Brittany Lawrence: 10/10
- (2016-09-26) Jacopo Tarantino: Brought a tear to my eye!
- (2017-02-07, v:1.1.0) Pi Fraley: More names (that I haven't seen yet)
Lord Commander Marmalade Also I found this list http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%20Trump%20Nicknames.htm (though I've seen a lot fo these through the extension)
- (2017-01-28, v:1.1.0) Pi Fraley: Suggest or Personal
It would be awesome if we could either suggest more names or if we could customize the list of names our computer uses
- (2017-01-20, v:1.1.0) Malaika McKee-Culpepper: How to make it work
Hi I would like to use this, but am having problems. How do you use this? THanks.