Provides a new dark theme for stackoverflow chat.
This is an ongoing development effort based on https://github.com/oliversalzburg/se-chat-dark-theme this adds some additional fixes and features (as well as a few modifications) to the existing stackoverflow chat interface. All new features and repository! User colours. Code Highlighting. Webm/Gifv oneboxing. Code Editor. And More!
- (2016-11-11) Kevin Boudloche: not enough jquery
- (2016-11-10) Ben Fortune: Dark > light.
- (2015-12-16) Erik Royall: I'd give it a 5/7 although not as good as rlemon's SO Dark Chat +.
- (2015-11-16) Pete Tandon: TY. Just TY damnit.
- (2015-10-19) Cody Uhlrich: Most lemons are sour and suck, but this lemon is great!
- (2015-10-13) Sam: Awesome work! I can finally read chat without my eyeballs melting.
- (2015-04-08) Vincent Lau: Awesome. Loved the little tweaks like bordering around the typing box, as well as adding color bars above messages, which greatly boosts readability, plus the extra transparency on context menus. Now if only there is a version for Meta Stack Exchange Chat and Stack Exchange Chat as well. Edit: It works on Stack Exchange Chat now as well, which is brilliant.
- (2015-02-15) Benjamin Gruenbaum: This app is awesome. Great productivity booster. Certainly no slides were pooped on making it. A big thumbs up.