Simple, easy, and light weight extension for looping a portion of a YouTube video.
This a light weight extension designed specifically for looping a specified portion of any YouTube video. Have you ever been listening to a song on YouTube that you love and keep replaying? Get tired of having to click play every time it's over which is basically every 5 minutes? Me too and I wanted to fix that. Which is more or less the inspiration behind this extension. I liked one particular song in a music video but didn't want to keep hitting replay and didn't like the minute long intro with no music. So I decided to have a look at the Chrome store for extensions that could solve my problem. I myself found that all the YouTube looping extensions I saw had esoteric or unappealing interfaces. So I decided to make my own that looked good, was intuitive and is easy to use. My extension has a very appealing and sleek appearance that perfectly blends with YouTube's white and red theme and isn't distracting. There's a range slider that appears under the title bar of the video. You can use the range slider to specify the beginning and end of the loop or you can use the "Begin Loop" and "Clear Loop" buttons on the video control bar. There is also a red "Loop Video" button on the video control bar that automatically restarts the video when it ends. It's a simple, attractive tool for looping your favorite parts of a YouTube video and makes your life a little bit easier.
- (2019-10-23) Ralph O'Reilly: doesnt save. Making it useless.
- (2019-10-04) Khanh Dinh: quick , sleek, to the point. exactly the component i need to complement the Enhancer For Youtube experience . only way of improvement i can think of is multi-parts looping
- (2019-09-19) Jonathan Feldschuh: This extension (unlike Youtube Looper) is still working, although it only can store one loop at a time.
- (2019-01-17) Ted Tuescher: Nice, ez interface to set start/stop/clear loop range or adjust sliders to refine time range. Very useful for learning specific passages of songs while studying a musical instrument. Thank you for this tool!
- (2018-11-14) Glen Charles Rowell: It works very well but you can only set it in 1 second increments.
- (2018-11-13) Ethan M: Unsung hero of the video looper extensions, as it provides a nice slider widget to adjust the loop start/end parameters. (Think linear editing tools like FinalCut and ProTools.) Good for clipping intros and "subscribe" blurbs at the ends of the loop.