Hover over comments link to view all comments and their replies.
rComments, a Reddit extension, allows you to explore all comments and replies just by hovering over the comments link of a post - no more opening new tabs or pages. Want to check out the top comment? The replies? Just hover over the comments link and the checkout any comment you'd like!
- (2019-01-19) David Kis: Great extension, been using it for years, perfect if you just want to quickly look at the comments without wanting to open the post. But for longer comment browsing like on /r/AskReddit, I don't recommend using the extension and instead just open the comments in a new tab.
- (2017-04-25) Rosie Shanley: I love this extension! Has greatly enhanced my reddit-meandering experience.
- (2017-01-16) Kaz: Great extension. Great developer. Makes browsing reddit in down time a lot more manage-able. No more middle click/Ctrl-click.
- (2017-01-03, v:1.1.1) Quick reply
Is there a possibility of adding a quick reply feature to this? This will be super useful and make the extension awesome.
- (2015-10-22, v:0.9) Shane Steiner: Not working anymore
Thanks so much for making this handy tool. I use it all the time and it saves a few clicks from going to the comment page. Recently I've been getting a lot of errors where the comments won't display or it'll show the reply to the top comment as the first item, rather than the top comment itself.