A lightweight extension that makes any link selectable while [Alt], [Meta], or [Command] key is pressed.
LinkSuppressor enables an intuitive partial link selection by suppressing Chrome's "Drag & Drop Link" feature. All you have to do is selecting a link text with any of [Alt]/[Window]/[Command] key being pressed. Since this extension temporarily suppresses a single unwanted feature, any of the meta information associated with the original text won't be lost when you copy-and-paste into other rich-text editors. Usage: * Windows : Press [Alt] while selecting a link * Mac OS X: Press [Alt] or [Command] while selecting a link * Other : Press [Alt] or [Meta] while selecting a link Release Note: 1.0.4 * now works on windows / linux * added a hack for news.gogle.com * adjust the timing when the first listener is added. 1.0.0 * built for mac testers
- (2019-05-03) Dr. EZ Carnivore: Been using it for a while now, saves a lot of time not having to copy more than I need and instead I just hold Alt and select the text I want. Thanks for the awesome extension!
- (2018-03-10) Jan Naturlih: A sign of good code is its longevity. The last time the expansion was updated in 2014. It's now 2018 and it's still working. To highlight the link with the mouse, you need to hold down the ALT key. This is written in the description.
- (2017-05-29) VL Ich: не выделяет на https://grabr.io
- (2016-08-31) harahara: Altを押さなくてもコピーできるようにしてほしい。
- (2014-08-15) Jko Ggl: Great extension!!! Press ALT and click-drag
- (2014-06-04) Tomoshige kitada: ずっと探してました！めちゃくちゃ便利です！ Alt押さなくても選択出来るパターンは無いですかね？
- (2014-04-03) 安島典孝: 非常に便利です。これでコピペが捗ります。
- (2014-03-01) Junji Umeno: It doesn't work. How can I use ?