Increment [+] a URL or go to the Next [>] Page; Supports Auto- and Download-Incrementing
Important: I really want you to be 100% happy with URLI, so if something isn't working right, or if there's anything you don't like, please before leaving a low-rating/review, email me and give me a chance to fix it, and I promise I will. Developers do not get notifications when you leave a review or open a support issue. Thank you (times infinity!) for letting URLI play a small part in your Chrome experience! URLI ("yur-lee") increments URLs. For example, if the URL has a "page=1" in it or if there's a Next [>] link on the page, URLI can get you to "page=2" quickly and conveniently. Features: - Auto Incrementing - Download Incrementing [Experimental] (Requires Extra Permissions) ** - Increment [+] Decrement [-] - Next [>] Prev [<] - Chrome Shortcuts - Internal Keyboard and Mouse Button Shortcuts (Requires Extra Permissions) - "1 Click" Increment [+] Decrement [-] Button Extensions for Your Toolbar (Available on the Chrome Web Store) - Error & Redirect Skipping: 404 Page Not Found, 3XX Redirects, 4XX Client Errors, 5XX Server Errors - Options: Alphanumeric Incrementing, Change how URLI pre-selects the number to increment, Intervals, Leading Zeros... and more - Safe, Open Source, Lightweight, No Ads, No Bloat, and Requires no permissions for most functionality ** Download Incrementing is an optional and experimental feature that is designed to be used with Auto to make a unique "Auto Incrementer Downloader." It's still very much in BETA. Thank you for being patient as this feature continues to be improved. Special Thanks: NickMWPrince and Gopi P. (AUTO Concept), Coolio Wolfus (Ver 1.X Testing), Eric C. (Alphanumeric Idea), and Adam C. & Will (Feedback) ... and most of all you for using URLI :)
- (2021-07-11) David Chan: I no longer use my programmable Logitech mouse to control your extension and I currently use the Logitech G504 Hero mouse. I was using the G403 before. Plus I never liked the backwards +/ - configuration. It's backwards. We read left to right so why is the + on the left and the - on the right. The version of this URL incrementer on Firefox before Quantum was much better and smarter as we could program it to look for the modifer beside the image file and not keep auto selecting the first or last number in the URL which often are just page or folder numbers and not the increment file number. Plus the Firefox version let us increment letters or numbers or letters with numbers in either direction. It's probably a limitation of Chrome which is why it's a pale comparison. Oh and the individual -/+ buttons no longer work since Chrome version 81+.
- (2021-02-05) Luke Jabulani Reid: Really excellent. I had to reinstall for some reason - wasn't working the first time. But then it did. Lots of great functionality.
- (2021-01-03) yanasitta: This is exactly what I needed and its very flexible. I have saved using multiple steps to select a field in a URL to inc/dec for faster browsing. Thank you!
- (2020-02-02) Kino thri D: I have been looking for this extension for a long time, only now have I found it, it works perfectly and it is the best alternative to other extensions, doing the same thing, increasing or decreasing the number in the urls, With the ability to dial and control a specific number.
- (2019-12-13) Stefan Strandberg: Situationally super helpful, and so far it seems to work without issue. The single-click incrementer extension is also useful, it would kind of be nice if they could all be integrated - I already have too many extensions. Still though, pretty happy with it!
- (2019-07-13) Dave Munger: Literally does nothing. The buttons don't show, the quick keys don't work.
- (2019-02-24) Ernest Tang: It works in many sites I visit. However, it is not perfect. Example 1: I can't page down pages of google search results. (I am sure this has been brought up but I didn't go through the reviews carefully, my apologies). Example 2: If the URL contains too many numbers, the shortcut may not function as intended (however, it would be pretty easy for me to spot which number should be incremented, so if the developer allows me to "pinpoint" the right location in the URL, it could work better). (For example - if the URL contains "all-scenes-in-1-single-link" this app comes up with: "all-scenes-in-2-single-link", which gets nowhere.) I'll still give it a 5 star rating since this is already much better than what I had before. (For many web sites, page 1 is not clearly marked in the initial URL, but it would be ok after I click the normal link to the 2nd page).
- (2018-12-21) exactly what I was looking for...
- (2018-09-17) -: Such a great tool, the developer really cares about the customer's satisfaction!
- (2018-09-14) Samuel King: cant add a custom url, only the page you are on. so if i want to go to "google.com/1" and have it count up to "google.com/1000" i cant because if i were to try to go to google.com/1 it would just redirect to google.com "this is just an example. it would work for my use if i could enter a custom url and not have to use the one on the page im on.
- (2018-07-27) どくキノコ_: すごく使いやすいです。
- (2018-07-26) Try Trust: It did not work for me, seems it needs a recent version of chrome
- (2018-07-05) Freek Uijtdewilligen: The only extension I found that actually did what I needed it to do: auto increment the URL, find all .mp3 links and download all the files.. Thanks so much!
- (2018-06-29) ꙲: Great script, I emailed the guy about some additions and he got back to me on the same day! Probably will always be installed on my systems now. Edit: The creator gave me a shout-out!! This will forever be on my main PC.
- (2018-06-09) I use gaming mice with extra programmable keys. I programmed the mouse extra keys to the - / + increment commands. Before the GUI update, it worked fine, but after the update, it will only accept input directly from the keyboard. It no longer accepts the same (keyboard) commands from the mouse. I would go back to Firefox but since they changed to Quantum none of my *special* extensions/addons work anymore. After I had to reinstall Chrome, now even the keyboard shortcuts no longer work and I have to keep clicking the icon, then selecting its own - / + from its drop down menu.
- (2017-04-08) Fatoş Melep: Wonderful
- (2017-03-06) wut: This thing is great, exactly what I needed.
- (2016-09-04) Madis: Very well built!
- (2016-06-27) Ben Cheshire: Slick and easy to use. Excellent!!
- (2016-04-19) Joe Dalton: Nice but could be better. Should jump to next valid URL when the incremented URL does not bring page.
- (2016-02-07) Kel Byers: Cannot get hot keys to work. I just want something simple, like the arrow keys to increment or decrement, but it won't allow those to be chosen. I could choose some multi-key combination, but that makes it easier to click on the buttons than to use a hot key. I also don't like that you have to click twice to increment or decrement. It should have either one button for each action, or a default action that you can change with a right click or something similar if you want the other direction.
- (2015-09-09) Maysara Abdulhaq: It did not work for me, seems it needs a recent version of chrome
- (2015-08-03) Jabber Sock: It seems to work well.
- (2015-07-09) Edward Biswas: I hated it this new update as it uses global shortcut. Now its useless to me.
- (2015-07-03) Will Murray: 1. This used to be called URLI, I used it daily and found it rather useful. 2. It now uses global Chrome shortcuts instead of it's own shortcut system (used in URLI). I previously used ctrl+alt+shift+left/right to increment/decrement a URL, but this is no longer an option - it seems only 2 modifier keys max can be used (well, not alt anyway). I am using the closest thing possible to this (ctrl+shift+left/right) to increment/decrement the url, but this now hijacks windows' (and most other OS's) hungry-select function. Yes, I could use another combination, but this is a breaking change that came as a surprise for me when it suddenly stopped working due to the update. 3. Another (even more recent) update switched off keyboard shortcuts, causing my shortcuts to fail, and for me to think that the extension was broken. 4. The new link increment/decrement option is useless to me, and somewhat confused and surprised me after the update. 5. My suggestion would have been that this (URL Next Plus) should be offered as a new extension instead of an update, so that those comfortable using URLI could continue to do so unhindered. 6. I like how it requires no permissions
- (2015-06-25) John Rice: Great ext! Thanks!
- (2014-11-28) T.J. Balcerak: Works well when it works. It often doesn't. Sometimes clicking on the icon won't make it open. Other times it'll open, but works very slowly. Often needs to be re-entered, as it seems to lose it's memory easily. I'm not terribly impressed with it.
- (2013-05-19) Willie J: Great! the best one I found in Chrome store Thanks~
- (2013-05-13) Mike Tomkins: Absolutely terrible if you rely on web apps. (And specifically, the ExpressionEngine content management system). That's because urli can increment / decrement URLs even on pages it wasn't ever configured for, and it does so when you press shift left/right arrow, the same key combination you'd usually use for selecting text. I just lost 90 minutes of work I'd forgotten to save to this extension, and for that, I will never trust it again. It shouldn't be able to increment / decrement URLs on a page for which it hasn't been configured, and it shouldn't hijack one of the most common keyboard shortcuts used by almost every text editor and web browser on the market in the last several decades.
- (2012-11-12) Jean Francois Poulin: Works well, could use a few extra features like automatic range (0-5427).
- (2020-12-18, v:5.8) Mujtaba Alam: Incrementally Download just the current page?
Is there any way to incrementally download just the current page? Right now the script downloads over 100 files, most of which are linked to in the webpage but are not part of the webpage itself.
- (2020-06-26, v:5.8) Ameet Kaustav: Support for Dark Mode
Hi, The URLI extension is super helpful. I just wish the icon on the URLI extension button (next to address bar) did not blend in with the background when using Dark mode in Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/9275525?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0).
- (2020-05-24, v:5.8) Sur Khosh: suggestuin
please add this: the incremented page opens in a new tab
- (2018-12-02, v:5.8) Ádám Bozzay: Works buggy when URL scheme changes
So I have a page, where the URLs increment like this: /a/1 ... /a/20 /b /b/2 ... /b/20 /c /c/2 ... In this situation the script works very buggy. Of course it cannot assume that after /a/20 the next will be /b, and after that /b/2. That's OK, I can do that by hand. But when I go to /b/2 by hand, the next page according to the script is /a/19. At this moment I can't figure out what exactly is happening, if I do, I'll make a reply. Please review the code, and do not use any sort of caching. If think if the script isn't remember the previous page I was on, it cannot cause these kind of bugs.
- (2018-12-02, v:5.8) Ádám Bozzay: Auto-Download
I'd like a feature to automatically download the images when the page loads. So I don't need to click the download icon every time.
- (2018-10-13, v:5.8) Auto page load
can you make a button by which i can load all pages of a website in a single page.
- (2018-07-26, v:5.3) Try Trust: does not select the URL
the box which is suppose to select the url is blank when i click on the pen icon on +URL buttton
- (2017-09-11, v:3.3) Gopi Perumal: url plus
kindly add slideshow mode or auto play mode, so that increment happens automatically after few second...
- (2015-03-18, v:2.1) Eric Cortez: Increment letters too
Hi, It would be nice to be able to increment letters as well. better yet, a string like 6k4r should be able to be incremented to 6k4s ....and so on until 6k4z -> 6k51 wher eit would start over where numbers are first then letters. Just a thought.