This plugin synchronizes a:visited links across devices
LinkSync synchronizes visited links, and shows this as a red link on other devices. All data is 1-way encrypted (hashed) by the client, so this plugin is very secure. Check the options page to choose colors. FAQ: Q: Why doesn't this plugin work on google.com? A: Turn off Google Instant in the search settings Q: Why doesn't this plugin work on a few links? A: Some links are redirects, only the page you land at is stored. So if a link leads to m.google.com and you get redirected to google.com, only google.com is stored in the history.
- (2017-09-10) David Max: I am writing to share details of my recent experience with Lync Sync. I engaged Lync Sync to allow me to sync between my point of sales system (Vend) and Woo Commerce. It was apparent almost immediately that there were serious issues with Lync Sync’s software. We contacted Lync Sync who assured us that the issues were able to be resolved. Six weeks later, not only were the issues not resolved, the issues led to major problems with my business’ website. This meant that we had to shut down the site for a substantial period of time which disturbed our online sales. In addition to the problems with the software, the support offered was terrible. The icing on the cake was the fact that after being assured that I would receive a full refund, I was then told that management had determined that I would only receive a partial refund. I would not recommend dealing with this company. I was very dissatisfied with the software and the service provided and I would encourage others to take their service elsewhere (I am currently using Ant and have had no problems).
- (2017-07-11) justin van akkeren: Nice work!
- (2017-05-19) Abramo B.: good but not perfect (only google can do this perfect i think). restart the browser is important.
- (2017-05-04) Gersivan Oliveira: Não há como exportação/importar ou realizar backup. Também seria legal uma whitelist: fica ruim em sites como facebook.
- (2016-03-14) Madalin Putina: Great tool, Chrome needs to integrate this in its feature set!
- (2015-08-28) Zack Nguyen: You're forced to go through every webpage clicking "Load Unsafe Scripts" by clicking the Shield symbol. It works but it's absolutely annoying and unsafe to use.
- (2014-09-24) Ivo Carvalho: Works perfectly! Gives Google Chrome a functionality that should be there in the first place.
- (2014-08-15) Works great so far! Too bad this is not standard Chrome feature.
- (2014-08-04) Alex Siderius: awesomeeeee thx <3
- (2019-07-09, v:1.0.8) No_Tegge: Synchronization does not work
Set up plugin yesterday on both PC and notebook but does not synch at all. Both keys are the same (logged in with same account of course). Waited for 12 hours in case the synch takes time - but nothing. Is the plugin broken maybe? There was no update for quite a while apparently.
- (2019-05-17, v:1.0.8) Iñigo Coello de Portugal: Not working
Chrome restored. On re-installing the extension, the newly generated random key does not match with the one kept by the system. So the extension does not work. I also find no way to cut and paste the old key. Please tell me how to manually set the old key. Thanks.
- (2019-03-19, v:1.0.8) M: Problem syncing
My links are syncing well on one of my devices, but on another device they stopped syncing even though the Unique Key matches. I uninstalled and reinstalled LinkSync on the non-syncing device and it generated a new key. How can I copy and paste the key from the device that is syncing properly to the oane that I reinstalled? It is greyed out so I can't change the key.
- (2017-12-08, v:1.0.8) Jake Wright: add exceptions
Is there a way to add exceptions to which websites will display colored links?
- (2017-06-27, v:1.0.8) Doesn't work on some sites
Such as blog.esuteru.com . Script like greasyfork.org/en/scripts/15173-visited-lite works, so it's not because of the website.
- (2017-03-10, v:1.0.8) not working
If you have to scroll on pages it is not working
- (2016-08-16, v:1.0.6) Kaarlo Lahtela: Stopped working
It stopped working :(
- (2016-07-15, v:1.0.6) M: Stopped working
It stopped syncing links around July 4, 2016. It hasn't been updated since 9/22/2015 and the author hasn't replied to support questions since that same day, so I think this extension is dead.
- (2016-07-13, v:1.0.6) Nick McCluskey: Stuck on loading Unique Key
Also stuck on loading Unique Key, tried reinstalling, clearing history and resetting chrome.
- (2016-07-05, v:1.0.6) Ángela Rodríguez: no me funciona la extensión
desde hace dos días no me funciona la extensión qué pasó?