A Water Reminder and Tracking Extension which shows desktop notifications.
This is a simple and light weight extension for tracking water intake daily. The app will give you notifications on desired time intervals. You can change the notification message, notification interval, notification sound etc.
- (2020-08-28) Erick Borges Gamboa: The UI like the previous person said is nice and love it. Never the less it was of not much use to me as it doesn't remind you of drinking water. It has that option that you can select the interval on which you will be notified of drinking water but it doesn't work and as I see the previous comments it's not an issue with my PC :( I had to remove that extension for that
- (2019-09-18) Nehemiah Muthoni: It needs to regularly update someone when it's time to drink a glass of water. I love it, but I keep on updating number of glasses of water manually. Check on this.
- (2018-12-18) Alt RUSH: The UI is greatest among others, however, the extension will stop working after a while with [ Inspect views: background page (inactive) ]. Will install again if it works again.
- (2018-12-05) Kristina Ryan Barber: I actually like the interface and UI of the app but Im only giving it a low rating because it never resets my consumed glass count everyday and other then the first day I installed it, it doesn't give me desktop notifications. I hope the issues can be taken care of since it does look like it has potential.
- (2018-10-22) Noah Wieder: This is the one. I already checked out several water reminder chrome extensions. This is the cleanest and easiest to use.
- (2018-09-13) Nice
- (2018-12-18, v:1.2) Straw Bun: where is the tracking option?
Hi, I wonder where is the tracking option? I want to set how much I drink each time, so it can track correctly
- (2018-12-12, v:1.2) Tara Morrigan: Constant notifications??
Hi I installed this yesterday and it was working fine then I turned my computer on this morning and it's notified me 5 times within 4 minutes to drink (when it's set to once every 20) and seems to be continuing once a minute - I'm not sure what's going on?? I've triple-checked that it's set to 20 minutes in the settings!