Replaces "Ebola" with "Justin Bieber." Stay Calm and be a Belieber!
Are you getting tired of seeing all of the posts about Ebola everywhere you go? This won't cure Ebola, but it will replace it with Justin Bieber. This extension is intended for humorous purpose. Do not take this as anything more than an attempt at reducing some of the anxiety and stress surrounding the Ebola panic.
- (2015-02-06) The: So funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends couldn't stop laughing! By the way, ncage is another funny app.
- (2015-01-06) Deyanira Fuenzalida: no me salee
- (2014-11-21) Alejandro Ramirez: bish
- (2014-11-21) William A: I hate to be a Debby Downer, but this app NEVER works correctly. I can search up "Ebola" on the web, and nothing is changed to "Justin Bieber". And then I can go on to a random website, and all I see is: "Justin Beiber: For more stats, Justin Bieber: Like us on Facebook, Justin Bieber: Here's our twitter page!" And it really bothers me that I can't ever see the page CORRECTLY, because all that pops up is: "Justin Beiber".
- (2014-10-25) Leonardo Paz: I have absolutely no words, this is the best extension ever created LMAO